Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
When I have such a problem, I finished the episode. No matter what scene I load, make me an error

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
You can use the transparent text bow mode made by Penfold Mole, it gave a black outline to the text that helps reading it better, it's very useful, bot only if you want to get rid of the the text box.
https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-transparent-text-box-mod-v2-6-3.11925/
Thanks. I have to use this because any minute longer and I stop playing this game for good. WHY dev make such a stupid idea? Reading in this game is in general imposible... :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thanks. I have to use this because any minute longer and I stop playing this game for good. WHY dev make such a stupid idea? Reading in this game is in general imposible... :/

This problem has been reported on his discord

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

You're welcome, at least you can play until he will solve the issue. :)

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Scenes are garbage !!!
IDIOT ALERT! IDIOT ALERT! IDIOT ALERT!
I repeat there's an idiot in the forum everyone shield your eyes, your IQ might drop 10 points from the amount of stupidity that falls from their mouth!

rahulkumar92468

Jun 14, 2020
Hi, is there a walk-through for this game. i'm unable to activate the car scene with harry and mark, no matter how high corruption is it ends with gail slapping harry. What to do?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hi, is there a walk-through for this game. i'm unable to activate the car scene with harry and mark, no matter how high corruption is it ends with gail slapping harry. What to do?
I don't think there's anything else in this scene. Or I might be wrong

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You need 24 or more corruption points, or to have kissed Noah in the burger joint

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
On that note, any games similar to The Office you guys can reccommend?
Aka with cheating fem charas - preferibly domineering and/or teasing ones? Kinda like how Gail behaves in her canon- I mean, corruption route :×

Reactions: pleaseletme
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes