Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I'm trying to play this, but the text is so hard to read. The font itself has very thin lettering and the coloring often fades into the background. I honestly can't read parts of this paragraph. View attachment 1717800
I agree, this was a new thing he added in the last update, it wasn't like this in the previous updates. I do not know why he did it to be honest.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Are there any plans to continue this game? I really like this Game?
Announcement

Hi guys, I'll be starting with the development - Episode 3 version 0.2

Events decided for this update-

1. Gail visits Ava at her residence.
2. Meeting with the clients.
3. Follow up in Dave's office regarding the meeting.
4. Spa event with Kat.
5. Movie night at landlord's place.

If there are any changes during the development you'll be notified. Will be posting teasers after the completion of each event.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Extract the game files and open the gui.rpy in notepad and change define gui.text_color = '#ffffff' to a darker text color instead of ffffff.

Reactions: Caiatris

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Just played the first episode and damm I love Gail already..her design is unique & ridiculously hot and her personality is fun too.
Overall the hottest female MC (I thought Anna was the nr.1 but not anymore)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1649243257780.png

Hi guys,

The progress chat is here. The script is done 100%. Took some extra time for scripting because I wanted to move in a more systematic way and not end up making that cab event issue. From now onwards you will be given choices for all the NSFW events, nothing will be forced. You can skip any scene you want but that comes with a price and if the scene has a follow up then unfortunately you won't be able to view it. So make your decisions wisely hehe!

Currently working on event-1 rendering, will be sharing the teasers after the completion of each event.

Thank you for the love and support

------------

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes