Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Also:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <class 'renpy.display.transition.Dissolve'> () {'new_widget': <renpy.display.layout.Fixed object at 0x0000000008acbc90>, 'old_widget': <renpy.display.layout.Fixed object at 0x0000000008acbb50>}>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 17875, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1459, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1690, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2783, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3342, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3704, in interact_core
    raise Exception("Expected transition to be a displayable, not a %r" % trans)
Exception: Expected transition to be a displayable, not a <curry <class 'renpy.display.transition.Dissolve'> () {'new_widget': <renpy.display.layout.Fixed object at 0x0000000008acbc90>, 'old_widget': <renpy.display.layout.Fixed object at 0x0000000008acbb50>}>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22030403n
The Office Ep3_v01b
Sat Apr 23 21:23:59 2022

liubeizhaoyun

Mar 29, 2022
View attachment 1743045

Hi guys,

The progress chat is here. The script is done 100%. Took some extra time for scripting because I wanted to move in a more systematic way and not end up making that cab event issue. From now onwards you will be given choices for all the NSFW events, nothing will be forced. You can skip any scene you want but that comes with a price and if the scene has a follow up then unfortunately you won't be able to view it. So make your decisions wisely hehe!

Currently working on event-1 rendering, will be sharing the teasers after the completion of each event.

Thank you for the love and support

------------
thank you bro

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Everyone does.
And nigh everyone in game literally does, F for the shittyboyfriendwhosnameIforgot.
that would be nate. and i know damn near everyone fuck gail but there hasnt been any seens where it shows them actually fucking her in the ass. if I'm wrong please let me know where to look so i can view for myself.

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Announcement

Hey guys,

My sincere apologies for the delay, I was slammed with work at my day job so wasn't able to get much time for the development of the game.
Running a little behind schedule with the update but will try to speed up the development.. Will be surely posting the teasers for event 1 in the upcoming week!

Thank you!

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
Announcement

Hey guys,

My sincere apologies for the delay, I was slammed with work at my day job so wasn't able to get much time for the development of the game.
Running a little behind schedule with the update but will try to speed up the development.. Will be surely posting the teasers for event 1 in the upcoming week!

Thank you!
Nao Problemo ... Quality should be consistent

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Announcement

Hey guys,

Thank you!
No worries my friend. (y) (y):cool:

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Question for you guys. If yall were to give Dave a nasty nickname what would it be? Let's try to make it specific to Dave as possible. Right I have dirty Dave and small dick Dave..... what are some of yours what insults would you use if you and him got into a fight?

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Question for you guys. If yall were to give Dave a nasty nickname what would it be? Let's try to make it specific to Dave as possible. Right I have dirty Dave and small dick Dave..... what are some of yours what insults would you use if you and him got into a fight?
Dirty D or Devil Dave

Reactions: javikaston

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Little D

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
Smell-feast Dave

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes