Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hi!

How can I see this 2 scenes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first is not a hidden scene by any chance? The first I don't know how to get the second scene is in the taxi, when Gail comes back from the restaurant after meeting her sister and nephew. And she falls asleep in the taxi and is molested by the pasengers ?

Last edited:

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
I have played the cap secene in one older version but I deleted the save and now I don't know with path I be gone there!?
Hhmmm... shit... but thanks. =)

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
The first is not a hidden scene by any chance? The first I don't know how to get the second scene is in the taxi, when Gala comes back from the restaurant after meeting her sister and nephew. And she falls asleep in the taxi and is molested by the pasengers ?
Yeah right but with path must I go? All Full-Points, only corruption, loving_girlfriend or both??
I don't know...

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah right but with path must I go? All Full-Points, only corruption, loving_girlfriend or both??
I don't know...
Rather a path of corruption, because like a faithful girl, the guests were reprimanded, and Gail wants to call the police that they are molesting her

Last edited:

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Teasers event - 1 (Episode 3 V0.2)

Hi everyone,

Once again sorry for the delay guys, I was really caught up with my day job and wasn't able to spend much time and it was totally out of my control. Managing the situation well now and things are back on track.

Renders and post-processing for event 1 are complete, resulting in approximately 200 renders.
Spoiler alert- event one has a little flashback of the past.

I hope you like the teaser,

Thanks for the love and support!

3604.png 3611.png 3612.png 3631.png 3645.png 3678.png 3722.png 3745.png 3769.png temp.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
1. Gail visits Ava at her residence.- check
2. Meeting with the clients. - negative
3. Follow up in Dave's office regarding the meeting. - negative
4. Spa event with Kat. - negative
5. Movie night at landlord's place. - negative

Apr 5, 2022

Hi everyone,

Once again sorry for the delay guys, I was really caught up with my day job and wasn't able to spend much time and it was totally out of my control. Managing the situation well now and things are back on track.

Renders and post-processing for event 1 are complete, resulting in approximately 200 renders.

View attachment 1814340 View attachment 1814341 View attachment 1814343 View attachment 1814344 View attachment 1814345 View attachment 1814346 View attachment 1814348 View attachment 1814349 View attachment 1814350 View attachment 1814351
creep-creeper.gif

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Hi everyone,

View attachment 1814340 View attachment 1814341 View attachment 1814343 View attachment 1814344 View attachment 1814345 View attachment 1814346 View attachment 1814348 View attachment 1814349 View attachment 1814350 View attachment 1814351
Oh yeah, i can’t wait for this update & it looks like maybe some lesbianism & Gail and neighbors boy get some more action

Reactions: Sadowdark

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
Im not coda. Just someone that like to do what ifs I have my own thoughts on how to make Gail more of a well rounded person. Instead of a walking sex toy.

But

I've must missed where she said she couldn't resist her sexual desires.

Ok... I saw "Game Developer" on your profile and instantly connected the dots. My bad.

You're right. There's no mention of Gail not being able to control her sexual urges anywhere, but I just assumed it given that it takes just a little nod for her to drop her panties and start behaving like a total slut. Is the sudden change justified? I don't know. Maybe it's because the game needs to start somewhere or maybe it's just that she's been feeling trapped in her "perfectly acceptable" life for a while, she's tired of being "the good girl" and the only way she feels in control of everything is by having every single man around her desperate to fuck her. Why? Because, like we said before, she's the standard basic bitch who only sees herself as a pair of tits, so they must be the key to control her life.

As for the writing, it's true that the script itself is a little simple, but I don't think Gail is badly written. Basic women are a thing, and they honestly believe they should behave like "the stereotypical woman" defined by Hollywood in romantic movies. For them, happiness and true success in life is basically being the one dimensioned real life equivalent of a Sex in the City character and a strong woman is essentially a man eater who's constantly rubbing her cleavage in the face of any guy within 3 feet.

Does that make for a compelling, likeable main character? No. She said it herself. She will do anything to get what she thinks she deserves. And what she thinks she deserves is a life of luxury and power. She's selfish and manipulative, so I decided that, from now on, I'm going to see her as the actual villain of the story. I honestly think that really suits her and makes the whole game much more interesting. Even if she ends up getting everything she wants, I'm going to keep on thinking of her as the villain. It just makes sense.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ok... I saw "Game Developer" on your profile and instantly connected the dots. My bad.

You're right. There's no mention of Gail not being able to control her sexual urges anywhere, but I just assumed it given that it takes just a little nod for her to drop her panties and start behaving like a total slut. Is the sudden change justified? I don't know. Maybe it's because the game needs to start somewhere or maybe it's just that she's been feeling trapped in her "perfectly acceptable" life for a while, she's tired of being "the good girl" and the only way she feels in control of everything is by having every single man around her desperate to fuck her. Why? Because, like we said before, she's the standard basic bitch who only sees herself as a pair of tits, so they must be the key to control her life.

As for the writing, it's true that the script itself is a little simple, but I don't think Gail is badly written. Basic women are a thing, and they honestly believe they should behave like "the stereotypical woman" defined by Hollywood in romantic movies. For them, happiness and true success in life is basically being the one dimensioned real life equivalent of a Sex in the City character and a strong woman is essentially a man eater who's constantly rubbing her cleavage in the face of any guy within 3 feet.

Does that make for a compelling, likeable main character? No. She said it herself. She will do anything to get what she thinks she deserves. And what she thinks she deserves is a life of luxury and power. She's selfish and manipulative, so I decided that, from now on, I'm going to see her as the actual villain of the story. I honestly think that really suits her and makes the whole game much more interesting. Even if she ends up getting everything she wants, I'm going to keep on thinking of her as the villain. It just makes sense.
Here you have the headline from the game and it's up to you what path you will take spoilage or faithful girl to be on the top. Gail did not have a rich education, but she had a beauty and decided to use it. And now she wants to deal cards.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes