Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Lmao. I'm not coda. just a heavily invested fan that enjoys discussing the game with people that actually have meaningful things to say that adds to the discussion.
for the people that I do discuss ideas and other related content to the game. the convos always are interesting to have and worth the time in doing it.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I was just Jk ... Looks like DC is inspired by L&P and stoper in term of making people go nuts by waiting so long for simple updates
not to take coda's side and the whole release dates should be addressed. but with that said. coda does have a full time job. and it been numerous times in the last few months well he logged in some impressive hours in over time. and its understandble that after a 10- 12 hour day and do that back to back doesnt really leave much time for anything else. but with that also said. coda needs to be keep is update better.
and be honest when he states something about the game or related to it. Then he needs to take more accountability and be more orlgizize with what he wants to do with the game. and to pick a realistic deadline and sticking to that deadline period. and if there is a delay tell us about it,

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I saw you in any female game what i see... List of YOUR most liked games pleace !
Project Myriam
JOHN
Laura’s lustful secrets
Watching my wife
AWAM
My wife’s a star
Special request
Lily of the valley
Office wife
Lydia’s adventures
Free pass
there just the ones I can think of off the top of my head, I’m sure I missed some others I like

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Project Myriam
JOHN
Laura’s lustful secrets
Watching my wife
AWAM
My wife’s a star
Special request
Lily of the valley
Office wife
Lydia’s adventures
Free pass
there just the ones I can think of off the top of my head, I’m sure I missed some others I like
Exciting Games
Project Hot Wife
Life in Middle East
A couples duet of love and lust
A life worth living
Esra in istanbul
Wife at all costs
Scandal
Downfall story of corruption
Intimate relations
The Adventurous couple

Good taste by the way. ;)

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Project Myriam
JOHN
Laura’s lustful secrets
Watching my wife
AWAM
My wife’s a star
Special request
Lily of the valley
Office wife
Lydia’s adventures
Free pass
Letsee...
Project Myriam (no romance line, alpha husband was deleted)
JOHN (mayor, bbc car repairman, and blondy boy in WC, but one update per year... )
Laura’s lustful secrets (RPGM, flat brigt lighting, 3 star)
Watching my wife (-)
AWAM (SAM!!!)
My wife’s a star (-)
Special request
Lily of the valley (multiple protagonist and no romance line with boss)
Office wife (-)
Lydia’s adventures (-)
Free pass (much better now, but tooo many lesbianism, just ONE hetero scene...)

:::MY LIST:::
4) Beauty and the thug (just Hunter!)
5) The Office (Landlord's BBC date and romance line)
6) Secrets of Hokwiton (My secret dream come true: Myself is Hermione !!!)
7) Sugar Daddyes
8) Lust campus (romance with rich and handsome bully)
9) Moana Demigod trainer (FUNNY)
10) It could be worse (too short, but amazing)
11) SlutDay2 (first half of game. Last half is disaster)
12) Tinder Stories Asuka (short brilliant)

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
How much Lesbian content ? and any scenes you dont want avoidable or skip ?
Only a very small and avoidable scene with Ava at the gym and another one were it's just teasing with the girl that works at the clothing store whose name I don't remember (also avoidable)...

And while there is also avoidable content with the male cast, some scenes still happen like Gail's first scene with Dave or the sex scene with him when asking him for permission to be absent in work to assist her graduation ceremony; her reactions are different depending if you tried to reject David, feeling guilty instead of aroused by the situation .

Last edited:

Notping95

May 11, 2020
By looking at patreon page, I wonder if this game going to be abandoned for lust city or this game and lust city still going with a lot of postponing on the update - considering how coda keep promising eta but in the end it just another excuse.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes