Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Jessica ONeil Hard News by StoperArt. There also it gets promised game will release this month or next month but everytime there is some excuse for delay. It's close to 8-9 months since last update.

This game is getting close to 5 months without update.
I will be surprised if there's anyone left in his Patreon.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah... if you look at his other patreon post timelines, it's so off. IDK how he expects people to continue supporting him via patreon when he's doing this. If it's hard to realistically keep a timeline, then don't give ETA's... =\
Btw back in July he said the update will probably be out before the end of that month and if not then that it will for sure be released before 15th of August. Remind me what date is today.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Well sorry to disappoint you but there are close to 600 supporters for him .
I don't see how I would be disappointed as you can clearly tell I strongly support the game. I'm just stating a fact. also that 600 can quickly drop to zero the longer he delays.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
also that 600 can quickly drop to zero the longer he delays.
You're fake news! :4Head:

More seriously, as seen many times, once you have quite a lot of patrons, they never drop to 0. You can keep a couple hundreds for years with no updates. And they don't even drop "quickly", unless, but not even certain, if you insult them or make an official statement about abandoning the game.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yes please show more of how you're a fragile snowflake. As you can see. I said "CAN" that's the keyword here. CAN drop I never said will or would. And yes it CAN drop to zero. As I've seen it done numerous times.

View attachment 2086109
Fragile snowflake? I don't care about it, I just refute your statement. It never drops to zero. There are always a few people that forget they're patrons or whatever. Just prove me wrong and show me one example. And even if it drops to near zero, that's certainly not quick.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Fragile snowflake? I don't care about it, I just refute your statement. It never drops to zero. There are always a few people that forget they're patrons or whatever. Just prove me wrong and show me one example. And even if it drops to near zero, that's certainly not quick.
The funny thing is I don't have to prove shit. I know what I've seen so I stand by what I said. Therefore you're "fake news." Lmao. Have a good one. Talk to you in the next message.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
He is calling you fragile snowflake when in reality this fella is always crying about getting facepalms, or not even able to provide source of what he is saying, and instead of admitting he is wrong he just calls you "fake news". Don't waste your time on a fragile snowflake like Javikaston.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes