Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Literally, everything. Well, the characters are rendered beautifully. The plot is awesome. I would love to see more blackmailing in the future.
yeah I wanna see dave get blackmailed too that would be cool. have Hugo humiliate dave just because he can. and then because dave hates his life so much he does subway surfing and cant duck and gets turned into
corpse_starch_by_josecalfaro_deion2o-fullview.jpg

that way he will finally be of use to someone else. :)

Last edited:

我想被NTR

Jan 28, 2021
yeah I wanna see dave get blackmailed too that would be cool. have Hugo humiliate dave just because he can. and then because dave hates his life so much he does to go subway surfing and cant duck into and its into
corpse_starch_by_josecalfaro_deion2o-fullview.jpg

that way he will finally be of use to someone else. :)
This game can't live without gail. as The West cannot live without Jerusalem.:love::love:the best game what i played

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
This game can't live without gail. as The West cannot live without Jerusalem.:love::love:the best game what i played
we agree fully. without Jerusalem the west is fucked. and without Gail this game is fucked. but We can eventually get rid of dave. just as the sun will raise every morning. Dave will be gone someday. but as much as it pains me to say this. Dave is nowhere near done using Gail as his fuck toy. That's how the game stepup feels like anyways.

Last edited:

jaynative

Sep 14, 2021
I'm new to the game. so I'm interested in what other players that have played this game a few times now think about Gail's boss. Dave, I think his name is. What do people like about him? I see that there are some that don't like him for whatever.
But others like him. Do you like dave as a character or just because he has the most content with gail?

right now i have mixed feelings with all the characters.
at this time my favorite character is Nathan. He reminds me of an oversized kid and he's very lucky to have Gail as his girlfriend.
as for Gail I feel bad for her somewhat. but also can't help to wonder what did she think was going to happen when she started to tease and flirt with someone that's seems to be used to getting what they want?

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I'm new to the game. so I'm interested in what other players that have played this game a few times now think about Gail's boss. Dave, I think his name is. What do people like about him? I see that there are some that don't like him for whatever.
But others like him. Do you like dave as a character or just because he has the most content with gail?

right now i have mixed feelings with all the characters.
at this time my favorite character is Nathan. He reminds me of an oversized kid and he's very lucky to have Gail as his girlfriend.
as for Gail I feel bad for her somewhat. but also can't help to wonder what did she think was going to happen when she started to tease and flirt with someone that's seems to be used to getting what they want?
I personally dont really care for any of the characters besides Gail herself, but I pretty much agree one verything youve said.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
@Caiatris
Thx for your "like" but I didn't pay attention the textbox mod was still in the OP. It is deprecated. Instead you must use this one (which is a fix for the new customizable dialog box of the last version). Don't forget to remove the "bibifoc" folder from your "game" folder first.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Why did you remove the "skip transition" option ?
It's super useful to disable the fadeout and fade of the textbox each time there is a picture change

1664644068522.png

Anyway, if anyone want to get the option back, just put this in your game folder

Oh and the small grey text is pretty hard to read, even when making the text bigger
to be able to read it I need to make the text so big that 1/3 of it is cut at the bottom
so for now I prefer using the mod I've made some times ago to have a better textbox ( Here )

Last edited:
Reactions: jojogeo and Josedx9

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Why did you remove the "skip transition" option ?
It's super useful to disable the fadeout and fade of the textbox each time there is a picture change

View attachment 2075829

Anyway, if anyone want to get the option back, just put this in your game folder

Oh and the small grey text is pretty hard to read, even when making the text bigger
to be able to read it I need to make the text so big that 1/3 of it is cut at the bottom
Why don't you just download unren and use that.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes