Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
for shits and giggles I'm trying to create a timeline for the game. Because honestly theres no real sense of time and how long these events happen in game. they could all have happened in a span of 3 months. 3 weeks or something longer or shorter.

so if anyone has an idea (thats helpful) let me know.

nibba2279

Jan 30, 2021
for shits and giggles I'm trying to create a timeline for the game. Because honestly theres no real sense of time and how long these events happen in game. they could all have happened in a span of 3 months. 3 weeks or something longer or shorter.

Maybe you should use background with natural reference to different seasons if its a matter of months.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Very sexy indeed, those are the shoes i was talking about, and i just love scenes in public places, like this one. It makes it so much sexier than when it is an indoor scene. Even though every scene with Gail is sexy, scenes in public transport make things more interesting.
Yup totally agree, looking forward to when she has to ride that bus again where those 2 guys were teasing her & rubbing against her,
also want to see her meet her molester from the movies again and maybe she can go on a crowded subway
or what I want the most but don’t think we’re there yet is to see Gail get on the elevator at work with Dave, Hugo, bodyguard, Lewis & even that dirty janitor & then the elevator breaks down and the dirty janitor takes out his phone and starts playing the video he shot of Gail playing with herself at work while spying on couple, then they all start watching it and grabbing and groping her until it’s a full blown gangbang:love:

Apr 5, 2022
Yup totally agree, looking forward to when she has to ride that bus again where those 2 guys were teasing her & rubbing against her,
also want to see her meet her molester from the movies again and maybe she can go on a crowded subway
or what I want the most but don’t think we’re there yet is to see Gail get on the elevator at work with Dave, Hugo, bodyguard, Lewis & even that dirty janitor & then the elevator breaks down and the dirty janitor takes out his phone and starts playing the video he shot of Gail playing with herself at work while spying on couple, then they all start watching it and grabbing and groping her until it’s a full blown gangbang:love:
id like to see the molester follow her home, go up to her asking about last time and wanting more so they go to the elevator for a quickie.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Then you picked the wrong dev to follow. Coda is more the guy who would put a collar and leash on Gail and drag her through the mud. ;)
Thats the cool thing about devs if you throw enough money at a problem it gets fixed. :)

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
will you hope pickk some outifts-Beauty.png FIRST-ANGLE RIGHT-Beauty.png gail bed-Beauty.png
I could always do my own fan fiction when I can do a similar style.
some people will disagree and others will agree. If I do make one it would be for me first and foremost. If other people enjoy it that just a bonus.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thats the cool thing about devs if you throw enough make at a problem it gets fixed. :)
Throwing a tantrum because dev isn't going the way a small minority want it to be just shows what or who the real problem is. How about dev makes the game he likes to make without people telling him what he should do and if people don't like it they are free to make their own game/fan fiction.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Throwing a tantrum because dev isn't going the way a small minority want it to be just shows what or who the real problem is. How about dev makes the game he likes to make without people telling him what he should do and if people don't like it they are free to make their own game/fan fiction.
the whole point of coda creating this game. Is for money don't forget that. And the ones who spend the most, he's going to listen too. so call it what you want. I send him custom payments. to get maximized voting power.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Also I would say I'm pretty involved with the game. atleast on the forums anyways. :)

I even got my own meme now that someone created.
hahahah.png

I'm everywhere so to you and everyone else.

cheers.png
There will be more girl-on-girl actions coming. :)

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

When Gail's graduation is complete, you can compare it with the US, it will give you some approximate deadline

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes