Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
Question for everyone...

1.Do you believe that Gail was a sweet and innocent girl. leading up to the beginning of the game.
or
2. Do you believe Gail has always been a nasty sluty whore. pretending to be loyal to her boyfriend and just waiting for a reason to let her inner whore out and Dave just gave her the push she needed?

thoughts below.

facepalms = headpats.
Dk but all I see here is Screenshot_20220919-210147_Chrome.jpg

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Jk Man... But you took this Dave Character very seriously in this story
yeah. very weird how that just happened. BUT everyone gets theirs in the end. I look forward to the beautiful downfall of mr. Dave.

BUT BUT. I have to agree hes a necessary evil in the game at the moment. because there really isn't any "bad guys" in the game.
once coda introduces more assholes into the game. Dave won't be so needed. lol
everyone has their opinion. apparently, the people that always facepalm my posts don't like my opinion.
who knew?
anyways.

6454315a9daaf259f6960e81a976b3c1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
L
yeah. very weird how that just happened. BUT everyone gets theirs in the end. I look forward to the beautiful downfall of mr. Dave.

BUT BUT. I have to agree hes a necessary evil in the game at the moment. because there are really any "bad guys" in the game.
once coda introduces more assholes into the game. Dave won't be so needed. lol
everyone has their opinion. apparently, the people that always facepalm my posts don't like my opinion.
who knew?
anyways.

View attachment 2055031
Yeah you mean a new asshole like example Boss Hugo Who takes over Gail And Dave Eavesdropping like a cuck lmao

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
L

Yeah you mean a new asshole like example Boss Hugo Who takes over Gail And Dave Eavesdropping like a cuck lmao
i mean that the game just needs new people period. new people generate new conflicts and new conflicts can lead to more sexual content.

I believe the choices should be overhauled and actually be meaningful.
if Gail wants to be treated like a cum dumpster. then thats what the corruption path is for.
I believe that the girlfriend path is mainly there to tell a story. I believe coda said something like that as well. don't quote me though.
and hell if we can get some content where Hugo and dave are fighting over Gail why not. even if it's just to get her to be their own fuck toy.
powerful people don't like to share their toys. especially if that toy is someone like Gail that has the perfect looks.
I feel like Hugo will probably get his chance with Gail. at least with the corruption path. she seems to be passed around like a blunt in a fucked up rotation.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
obv
Pmaria
doesn't know when someone is being sarcastic and when someone is actually wanting to share opinions and ideas.
also thank you for the headpat

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
i mean that the game just needs new people period. new people generate new conflicts and new conflicts can lead to more sexual content.

I believe the choices should be overhauled and actually be meaningful.
if Gail wants to be treated like a cum dumpster. then thats what the corruption path is for.
I believe that the girlfriend path is mainly there to tell a story. I believe coda said something like that as well. don't quote me though.
and hell if we can get some content where Hugo and dave are fighting over Gail why not. even if it's just to get her to be their own fuck toy.
powerful people don't like to share their toys. especially if that toy is someone like Gail that has the perfect looks.
I feel like Hugo will probably get his chance with Gail. at least with the corruption path. she seems to be passed around like a blunt in a fucked up rotation.
I agree with that right from the start when Gail agrees to her boss's proposal. Here we should decide. The choices should make more sense. for example, when Cidy brings a blouse, Gail gives her too small, which was to be expected, we should decide. Why do Deve and Hugo only have to fight for Gail when all the other girls work for the company too, and they're not ugly. I definitely have been working with this company longer than Gail and somehow they have not been coruptioned by them. I think Gail has a bit too big tits, I have nothing to wear for the Corruption Tour, but the Good Tour girl dresses too slutty. So Hugo might want to steal Gail Deve on a corruption tour.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I agree with that right from the start when Gail agrees to her boss's proposal. Here we should decide. The choices should make more sense. for example, when Cidy brings a blouse, Gail gives her too small, which was to be expected, we should decide. Why do Deve and Hugo only have to fight for Gail when all the other girls work for the company too, and they're not ugly. I definitely have been working with this company longer than Gail and somehow they have not been coruptioned by them. I think Gail has a bit too big tits, I have nothing to wear for the Corruption Tour, but the Good Tour girl dresses too slutty. So Hugo might want to steal Gail Deve on a corruption tour.
i love all your talking points.
and you are right there should be more immersion with choices and the game overall.
i have to disagree with you on the size of gails tits. her body is perfect.
I also agree with the clothing thing. but I also see an issue that could come from that. most players are going to want to be boxed into just one path so they will probably do a bit of both. now if the good girl path has different clothes then the bad girl path then. in one scene Gail could be wearing her modest clothes and in the very next scene (maybe) she could be whoring it up. so detailed/careful planning with that would have to be done obv.
and of course, you are right why should Gail(corrupted) have all the fun.
I'm sure dave would love to attempt to fuck the other girls. and I would love to see content where he fails quickly and other times he could be successful.
more content about the secondary characters would make the game feel more real.
the additional time for all the coding and renders etc. coda would have to hire some help. because I simply don't see the content becoming this in-depth without more people helping.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022
I keep repeating myself but such is life

I think DamagedCoda should include prequel events in subsequent releases to flesh out how Dave corrupted her before the initial sex scene
It doesnt seem like dave corrupted her before. Gail on her own decided to dress slutty for chance at the promotion. Even dave was shocked meaning it was probably the first time he saw her dressed that way.

• Haha

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It doesnt seem like dave corrupted her before. Gail on her own decided to dress slutty for chance at the promotion. Even dave was shocked meaning it was probably the first time he saw her dressed that way.
Well, Gail only provoked Deve when she found out that hard work would not get promoted and someone else would. When did Deve corrupt Gail before because I don't know? when she accepted his offer. In the path of corruption, Deve can see her outfit when she comes to the presentation.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes