Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
To the Dev,keep going with your vision,one of the best games on here,,there are countless of young prince and young beauty type of games,hopefully the Gail can have some fun with the janitor too,to those who don't like old guys banging hot chicks,you have a simple choice,don't play it,,like I said there are countless of young banging young types out there,play those
suggest me some old guys banging hot chicks kinda games

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Text is small and fades in background making it almost impossible to read, every time I try to read it I lose brain cells, is there a way to fix this cancer or must I drop it?
With the last version you can change the textbox background with an option in DialogBox tab in Prefs screen. But for now, there is a problem and your choice isn't saved so you have to redo it each time you start the game.

It will probably be fixed in the next update. For now, you can replace screens.rpy in "game" folder with the one from the attached zip.

ismylover

Aug 7, 2018
Please, I have downloaded the android version of this game on my Huawei phone but can't install it, please help me

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Is the update this month or next?
Found it, I don't know if it's up to date

Dav said ,,I plan to release the game by the end of July/max before the 15th of August. Events 3 and 4 are remaining which should be done by July.
I'm excluding event 5 (movie night with the landlord) for this update because that event might take around 300-400 renders alongside a few animations which is quite big and not possible to do in a short span of time.
So what I was thinking is I'll release the game up to event 4 around July end and take a complete month for event 5 alone and release it as soon as it's done. I won't include any other event other than event 5 for that release. That event is quite big and passionate so I really don't want to rush into making it! It's going to be a lengthy event so hopefully, it shouldn't feel short. I'll give my best to make that event hot and steamy!,,

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Was hoping for some news, but he is probably finishing the update and next time he speaks it will be to give the exact date. Hopefully he will not wait for that 15. August he mentioned as the last possible date of release.

Reactions: Pogo123

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
he primary job is probably giving him above avg.. work so that might be taking up more time then he thought at first.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Was hoping for some news, but he is probably finishing the update and next time he speaks it will be to give the exact date. Hopefully he will not wait for that 15. August he mentioned as the last possible date of release.
lets hope it will be this month - if not i am personally not mad at all. can be later but please better than the last two ones which were overall totally okay but not to my persona liking.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
lets hope it will be this month - if not i am personally not mad at all. can be later but please better than the last two ones which were overall totally okay but not to my persona liking.
What didn't you like about them?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I personally loved the dinner with frank
as i said they were solid updates overall with some nice scenes like the dinner you mentioned. you see the time put into the scenes but they are mostly not my kink/fetishes so just a personal thing nothing more

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
as i said they were solid updates overall with some nice scenes like the dinner you mentioned. you see the time put into the scenes but they are mostly not my kink/fetishes so just a personal thing nothing more
Okay. I see. What do you like personally?

• Angry
Reactions: AceMan07

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Okay. I see. What do you like personally?
you really want to know this? many niche stuff. i am no big bdsm guy personally and i also can't jerk off to many ordinary scene with a pretty (young) guy anymore. i like vanilla sex tho still. but otherwise i like hypno/mind controle stuff, blackmail stuff (for whatever reason), ntr/cheating, dominant hardcore fucking, ugly&beauty, oldman&youngwoman, monsterXhumanfemale, sci-fi, fantasy, retirementhome nurse, adventur/explorer, tit sucking, soft choking, spanking... stuff like this - and you?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes