Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
15th of August expired, and we have no new release date. I am just a freeloader, so fuck me my opinion does not matter, but if i was a patreon i would be mad at this point for him not even finding the time to say anything after that date expired.
That's why DC shouldn't promise an update every 2 months. Or one with 5 events.
The game is not his main job. He puts a lot of work in the renders. It takes time. Eveybody knows he'll update de game twice a year with at most 2 or 3 events.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
That's why DC shouldn't promise an update every 2 months. Or one with 5 events.
The game is not his main job. He puts a lot of work in the renders. It takes time. Eveybody knows he'll update de game twice a year with at most 2 or 3 events.
I understand that things can go wrong, job, family etc. All i am asking is that when the promised date expires he says what is the problem. Not to be silent for a week after missing the deadline.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
They've just completed the first event in the update, so we'll wait before they finish all of them.

1. Gail visits Ava at her residence.- complete
2. Meeting with the clients. - complete
3. Follow up in Dave's office regarding the meeting. - negative- 25%
4. Spa event with Kat. - complete
5. Movie night at landlord's place. - negative -It will be a separate big event, a separate update

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
They've just completed the first event in the update, so we'll wait before they finish all of them.

1. Gail visits Ava at her residence.- complete
2. Meeting with the clients. - complete
3. Follow up in Dave's office regarding the meeting. - negative- 23%
4. Spa event with Kat. - complete
5. Movie night at landlord's place. - negative -It will be a separate big event, a separate update

thanks for the overview! very unfortunate for me cause i primary looked forward to dave (and hugo) content and especially the landlord one... so it seems it will be end of september till we get all of the mentioned scenes complete (?)

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
thanks for the overview! very unfortunate for me cause i primary looked forward to dave (and hugo) content and especially the landlord one... so it seems it will be end of september till we get all of the mentioned scenes complete (?)
I can't wait for content where Gail is blackmailing Dave and he realizes how fucked his is. Karma is a bitch. And it's name is Gail.

(Here's come the face palms.)
Ps.
Here's come the girl on girl action.
So face palm me all you want. It's still happening.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
I can't wait for content where Gail is blackmailing Dave and he realizes how fucked his is. Karma is a bitch. And it's name is Gail.

(Here's come the face palms.)
Ps.
Here's come the girl on girl action.
So face palm me all you want. It's still happening.
yea i want her to take control on of all of them do not want the she is just a slut boring route

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes