Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Everyone that is complaining about when the next update is going to be.
WHEN IT FUCKING GETS HERE!

I would love to see someone make a game similar to the office. of the same quality of renders.

Here's some numbers and logic for ya'll.

Did ya'll know that just the bus scene alone was 164 renders and around 5 to 7 pages of dialogue.

that means with the start of this one View attachment 2747.webp
to the ending with this one
View attachment 2911.webp
That's 164 images.

Did. you also know that the last update was around 1500 renders?
and the game has over 4000 images.
plus, the game is about 400 pages worth of dialogue alone.
and about 5-600 pages when the code is added.

Plus, Coda has a full-time job.
These renders don't come out perfect on their own.
Also, Even if he has the best of the best pc right now. That shit still takes time.
writing the dialogue. first draft. second and third. Proofreading. Grammar editing. Editing overall
Coding. making sure the game runs correctly. aka error checking and bug checking.

So. unless you are paying him for the game. and even if you are.
(I can speak because I'm paying the highest tier.)
STFU!
Instead of complaining, how about you message him and ask him if he needs any help on anything?
Of course, he will tell you no, and he is fine. but it will show you care.

Or attempt to make your own game and see what really has to go into making each update.
I bet 90 percent of yall won't even make it past the outlining phase.

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
How many of you here actually support coda financially?
and how many of you get it here free???

the ones that get it for free. Quit complaining.
If you supported him you would already know the reasons and when the next update was going to be. because he posted about it.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Seems he only did one game: a very cheap The Office version with the sole intention of humilliating Dave because he doesn't like him.

For someone that calls himself a "Game developer" he surely can't even create his own material and has to use other devs creations.
Congratulations. You forgot my half ass game. And correct I do create it for the sole intention to break Dave's face. It's even stated that when you play the game.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Seems he only did one game: a very cheap The Office version with the sole intention of humilliating Dave because he doesn't like him.

For someone that calls himself a "Game developer" he surely can't even create his own material and has to use other devs creations.
I've made others. And it's funny though. You do all this shit talking. And you still don't answer the basic question.... where is your own game? What is the vn or whatever that you've spent months working on. Only to have keep facepalm it or give it a negative review. Because they are so delusional. They think they can do better.
Come on. You don't want clown school to be your own source of income do you ?

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes