Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tykke

Oct 14, 2017
It is a great novel/game but the updates are really..... REALLY slow..there has been 1 update this year...
the update before that was last year... and quess when? august 2021... that´s 2 updates! in a whole year....wow :confused:

In comparison with Anna Exciting Affection, deepsleep has released 3 updates so far this year.

DamageCoda wrote the 6th of February:
""" (PS- I'm not not not not abandoning the project ever, I love working on it and I'll continue to do so. Updates do take a little longer but the I can't compromise with the quality of renders.. But I'll definitely work on it and try to give at least one release every two months) """

-looking at the update history... there is a long way to release updates every two months.

on his patreon page he already reached his second goal which among others says:
""This will be my new part time job and hence I can devote a significant amount of time on the development of the game.""

-and yet still.. there has only been released 2 updates in 1 year.... i don´t understand it?

It sad that DamageCoda has become more and more like P and P ( dev of Lily and the valley). extremely slow updates, lots of promises and silly teasers.

I hope one day he will prove me wrong.

Apr 16, 2022
It is a great novel/game but the updates are really..... REALLY slow..there has been 1 update this year...
the update before that was last year... and quess when? august 2021... that´s 2 updates! in a whole year....wow :confused:

In comparison with Anna Exciting Affection, deepsleep has released 3 updates so far this year.

DamageCoda wrote the 6th of February:
""" (PS- I'm not not not not abandoning the project ever, I love working on it and I'll continue to do so. Updates do take a little longer but the I can't compromise with the quality of renders.. But I'll definitely work on it and try to give at least one release every two months) """

-looking at the update history... there is a long way to release updates every two months.

on his patreon page he already reached his second goal which among others says:
""This will be my new part time job and hence I can devote a significant amount of time on the development of the game.""

-and yet still.. there has only been released 2 updates in 1 year.... i don´t understand it?

It sad that DamageCoda has become more and more like P and P ( dev of Lily and the valley). extremely slow updates, lots of promises and silly teasers.

I hope one day he will prove me wrong.
That's your example? DeepSleep? Coda has issues, it's obvious for everyone but if your go to example is DeepSleep and his patches every 5 months with 5 minutes of gameplay (if they're that long) when there's devs that put that amount of work in patches every two months I'm not sure I can take your complain seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: pleaseletme

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
That's your example? DeepSleep? Coda has issues, it's obvious for everyone but if your go to example is DeepSleep and his patches every 5 months with 5 minutes of gameplay (if they're that long) when there's devs that put that amount of work in patches every two months I'm not sure I can take your complain seriously.
I think his point is even DeepSleep releases more updates.

Fzj123456

Sep 9, 2020
Dave said ,,I plan to release the game by the end of July/max before the 15th of August. Events 3 and 4 are remaining which should be done by July.
I'm excluding event 5 (movie night with the landlord) for this update because that event might take around 300-400 renders alongside a few animations which is quite big and not possible to do in a short span of time.
So what I was thinking is I'll release the game up to event 4 around July end and take a complete month for event 5 alone and release it as soon as it's done. I won't include any other event other than event 5 for that release. That event is quite big and passionate so I really don't want to rush into making it! It's going to be a lengthy event so hopefully, it shouldn't feel short. I'll give my best to make that event hot and steamy!,,
however,today is 14th of Aug....:(

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes