Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019

Unlocked

Hi everyone,
I've been trying hard to make better animations so here's a sneak peek at it.
Let me know your thoughts on this, Is it better or not? I hope there's some improvement from the earlier ones.I will also try to add sounds before putting them in the game.

View attachment 1935449
Tell him to hire the L&P animator

Nov 14, 2021

Unlocked

Hi everyone,
I've been trying hard to make better animations so here's a sneak peek at it.
Let me know your thoughts on this, Is it better or not? I hope there's some improvement from the earlier ones.I will also try to add sounds before putting them in the game.

View attachment 1935449
DamagedCoda great! This teaser already made the wait more painful, hope to see it our soon, I do hope Hugo gets more screen time teaching Gail some lesson

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I think this person thought it was the Deiv you hate but it's not him, they just got it wrong.
I hate Dave the character. Not the dev. The devs name is coda. I'm not a fan that the majority of the male characters are old fucks. That's just my 2 cents. Everyone has their own opinions about the game.

Reactions: Sadowdark

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I feel like if Gail is going to fuck these walking corpses then she should get something out of it. As she is out of all their leagues. If they were younger she wouldn't ask them for the time of day. And she needs to be care with that wmd body of hers as well. She could easily give them all heart attacks. And kill them with that strip tease.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I hate Dave the character. Not the dev. The devs name is coda. I'm not a fan that the majority of the male characters are old fucks. That's just my 2 cents. Everyone has their own opinions about the game.
hate him too. And I don't like old perverted grandparents in games. I like old perverted women in games but they're hardly ever there.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
To the Dev,keep going with your vision,one of the best games on here,,there are countless of young prince and young beauty type of games,hopefully the Gail can have some fun with the janitor too,to those who don't like old guys banging hot chicks,you have a simple choice,don't play it,,like I said there are countless of young banging young types out there,play those

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes