Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
Dave said ,,I plan to release the game by the end of July/max before the 15th of August"
ok can u help to get 30 corruption before the car scene it worked for me once then all of a sudden when i load that save it rollsback the scene n it does not work

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I need help. I am downloading the android version and it seem doesn't work for me whether I use the 2GB apk and the compressed one. On the not compressed android version it says app not installed. On the compressed version of the apk it is stuck to downloading assets. Is it just me or my device? I tried on my 2 android phones and on an android emulator on pc to see if it works its just not. tried reinstalling and still the issue persists.
Same issues for me.
Did not work in My Android.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
ok can u help to get 30 corruption before the car scene it worked for me once then all of a sudden when i load that save it rollsback the scene n it does not work
If you're talking about the cab scene with the 2 youngsters, it was removed from the story (still watchable in the gallery)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Why was that scene removed? Fans complained about it?
I hate when devs change there game cause some patreons bitch about a character or a scene.
It’s there game and the scene was optional anyway, so if you didn’t want it to happen you just stop them in the cab but that’s not good enough for some whiners
Look I didn’t like the choice with the boss in the bathroom to give him a rimjob, so guess what I didn’t pick that fuckin choice, cause it was OPTIONAL, and you can pick something else.
I know this is the wrong place to rant and if I was still a Patreon i

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I hate when devs change there game cause some patreons bitch about a character or a scene.
It’s there game and the scene was optional anyway, so if you didn’t want it to happen you just stop them in the cab but that’s not good enough for some whiners
Look I didn’t like the choice with the boss in the bathroom to give him a rimjob, so guess what I didn’t pick that fuckin choice, cause it was OPTIONAL, and you can pick something else.
I know this is the wrong place to rant and if I was still a Patreon i
The problem is it wasn't optional. It was played auto on the corruption path and nothing happened on the other path. Dev could have changed that giving a choice instead of removing it, but heh :shrug:

Reactions: Drill Sergeant
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes