Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
View attachment 1917932
Hey, Do you think this Gorgeous fabulous Magnificent Stunning Girl should be FORCED to any thing againest her will.
I felt bad when Dave spanked her at the room where she was getting some documents, and later raped her at his office when she asked for a day off and refused to have sex with him. At least the scenes with her boyfriend, while boring to some fans, are far better than the ones from other girlfriend/wife corruption games.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I felt bad when Dave spanked her at the room where she was getting some documents, and later raped her at his office when she asked for a day off and refused to have sex with him. At least the scenes with her boyfriend, while boring to some fans, are far better than the ones from other girlfriend/wife corruption games.
There was Gail's corruption just to the point. We should have a choice when Dave offered her a deal, whether to agree or not. If not, Dave should start corrupting her, but in the scenes, we'd have a choice. It would be more logical.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You know what , the most successful unique adult games are the games with multiple choices , people love NTR they can have it , people HATE NTR they can have it , people love incest they can have it , people HATE incest they can have it , people love lesbian (like me) they can have it , the problem will be that there will be many storyline routes and huge work to do , SO, in this case "the Fans either take it or leave it" [ of course this is a very wrong statement from one of the supporter of another game in another thread ] , but what we can do???
By the way I correct his statement because he said "the Fans either Suc.. it or leave it".

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
There was Gail's corruption just to the point. We should have a choice when Dave offered her a deal, whether to agree or not. If not, Dave should start corrupting her, but in the scenes, we'd have a choice. It would be more logical.
Seems not only Dave is going to blackmail/corrupt her if we are following that path. Now the janitor has a photo of her masturbading at the job and can use it against her, and the nephew discovered her affair with Dave at the graduation so he may also blackmail Gail with keeping her dirty secret by getting some "love" from his aunt.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Seems not only Dave is going to blackmail/corrupt her if we are following that path. Now the janitor has a photo of her masturbading at the job and can use it against her, and the nephew discovered her affair with Dave at the graduation so he may also blackmail Gail with keeping her dirty secret by getting some "love" from his aunt.
I wanted to write that there was a corruption building up Gail just got straight to the point. Yes, but these events were later dependent on what path you are playing.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Sadowdark
Dear Sadowdark

thank you very much for this inspiring expression "is atmospheric and radiates such warmth", because english is not my 1st language and this is an inspirig phraze to use.

Reactions: Sadowdark

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I have a question for everyone.

What are some of your favorite things about Gail? Is there anything you don't like
What are they? Anything you thing that could be better?

I'm talking about Gail as a person. The game is completely different

Last edited:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

What are some of your favorite things about Gail? Is there anything you don't like
Dear javikaston, if you speak about Gail as a girl/woman , simply she is one of the most gorgeous girl in all (Adult and even Video games) ever.
if you speak about Storyline , For me ONLY I HATE to be FORCED :cry: to do any thing and it is better to have the options to do what we like and neglect what we dislike. :cry:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Dear javikaston, if you speak about Gail as a girl/woman , simply she is one of the most gorgeous girl in all (Adult and even Video games) ever.
if you speak about Storyline , For me ONLY I HATE to be FORCED :cry: to do any thing and it is better to have the options to do what we like and neglect what we dislike. :cry:
I'm speaking as Gail as a person. The game is something completely different

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

•Favorite things about Gail?
Her body (too obvious); her persona when following the faithful girlfriend path (she does regret the things she does and tries to make up for her boyfriend); some of her scenes with non disgusting people (Dave, the boss, the guys from the bus for example) like the boy that works with her (can't remember his name) or the girl from the clothes shop; she reminds me of Anna from Become a Rockstar, except Gail is way more voluptuous, so that's a big like haha.

•Is there anything you don't like? Anything that could be better?
I think she got corrupted way too fast. Maybe the game isn't going to be too long and that's the reason why she changed, but I would have liked something like a blackmail that would keep Gail attached to Dave or other guys; either she resists and fights against it (faithful girlfriend path) or eventually gives herself in and enjoys it (corruption path); and I think her body should stay as it is, she is voluptuous enough and adding more breast or ass would kinda ruin her, at least for me... and that's all I can think off.

This can be my favorite girlfriend/wife corruption game. Not my favorite genre, but it's a very enjoyable AVN.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
•Favorite things about Gail?
Her body (too obvious); her persona when following the faithful girlfriend path (she does regret the things she does and tries to make up for her boyfriend); some of her scenes with non disgusting people (Dave, the boss, the guys from the bus for example) like the boy that works with her (can't remember his name) ir the girl from the clothes shop; she reminds me of Anna from Become a Rockstar, except Gail is way more voluptuous, so that's a big like haha.

•Is there anything you don't like? Anything that could be better?
I think she got corrupted way too fast. Maybe the game isn't going to be too long and that's the reason why she changed, but I would have liked something like a blackmail that would keep Gail attached to Dave or other guys; either she resists and fights against it (faithful girlfriend path) or eventually gives herself in and enjoys it (corruption path)... that's all I can think off.

This can be my favorite girlfriend/wife corruption game. Not my favorite genre, but it's a very enjoyable AVN.
I agree. Her corruption was way too fast.
I think she went too far with fucking Dave. If she was going to fuck him it could have been drawn out more. And her body is a masterpiece. Those big tits and that nice ass.

Reactions: The Senior Perv

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
should also have a slow lesbian/bi seduction, or if possible lesbian route with a little reluctance. Personality wise i think shes fine.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I agree. Her corruption was way too fast.
I think she went too far with fucking Dave. If she was going to fuck him it could have been drawn out more. And her body is a masterpiece. Those big tits and that nice ass.
Yeah, when going for the corruption path Gail suddenly stops loving Nathan, to the point it seems being with him is disgusting for her, despite them having been in a relationship for quite a while, and only longers for Dave or any other guy to bang her. Seemed way too fast for me her quick change of attitude. I forgot to mention that I would like to see more female options for the lesbianism route... only two girls, and a very small lewd scene, isn't enough.

And agree with you, her body is a masterpiece. Easily one of the hottest girls I have seen in all AVN I have played.

Reactions: javikaston
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes