Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
1656360738795.png

Unlocked

Hi everyone,
I hope you're all doing well, event 2 is finally done. Some 30-40 renders are still in queue for rendering so as soon as it's done I'll post the teasers. Here's the progress report for the game with you all.

Update on the progress.
Event 1 - Complete (approx. 277 renders)
Event 2 - Complete (approx. 201 renders)

I plan to release the game by the end of July/max before the 15th of August. Events 3 and 4 are remaining which should be done by July.
I'm excluding event 5 (movie night with the landlord) for this update because that event might take around 300-400 renders alongside a few animations which is quite big and not possible to do in a short span of time.
So what I was thinking is I'll release the game up to event 4 around July end and take a complete month for event 5 alone and release it as soon as it's done. I won't include any other event other than event 5 for that release. That event is quite big and passionate so I really don't want to rush into making it! It's going to be a lengthy event so hopefully, it shouldn't feel short. I'll give my best to make that event hot and steamy!

Let me know how you feel in the comment section!

Thank you so much for supporting the game!

May 16, 2021
View attachment 1893924

Unlocked

Hi everyone,
I hope you're all doing well, event 2 is finally done. Some 30-40 renders are still in queue for rendering so as soon as it's done I'll post the teasers. Here's the progress report for the game with you all.

Update on the progress.
Event 1 - Complete (approx. 277 renders)
Event 2 - Complete (approx. 201 renders)

I plan to release the game by the end of July/max before the 15th of August. Events 3 and 4 are remaining which should be done by July.
I'm excluding event 5 (movie night with the landlord) for this update because that event might take around 300-400 renders alongside a few animations which is quite big and not possible to do in a short span of time.
So what I was thinking is I'll release the game up to event 4 around July end and take a complete month for event 5 alone and release it as soon as it's done. I won't include any other event other than event 5 for that release. That event is quite big and passionate so I really don't want to rush into making it! It's going to be a lengthy event so hopefully, it shouldn't feel short. I'll give my best to make that event hot and steamy!

Let me know how you feel in the comment section!

Thank you so much for supporting the game!
Will there be any scenes with Hugo?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Thx for sharing the teasers, but they are very spoilery. Should at least use the spoiler tag

adrian12

Mar 16, 2019
HOLY SHIT this is a masterpiece, CANT WAIT !!!

capt ackerman

Sep 15, 2020
Is it just me or everyone, that her boobs are getting bigger with every update.
Not that I have any problem.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Is it just me or everyone, that her boobs are getting bigger with every update.
Not that I have any problem.
Pretty sure those were always big.
It's just that her outfits are getting sexier every update. So the size is getting highlighted more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Batforcat

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
They've just completed the first event in the update, so we'll wait before they finish all of them.

1. Gail visits Ava at her residence.- check
2. Meeting with the clients. - check
3. Follow up in Dave's office regarding the meeting. - negative
4. Spa event with Kat. - negative
5. Movie night at landlord's place. - negative -It will be a separate big event, a separate update

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
any idea about next update release date ???
Dave said ,,I plan to release the game by the end of July/max before the 15th of August. Events 3 and 4 are remaining which should be done by July.
So what I was thinking is I'll release the game up to event 4 around July end and take a complete month for event 5 alone and release it as soon as it's done. I won't include any other event other than event 5 for that release. That event is quite big and passionate so I really don't want to rush into making it! It's going to be a lengthy event so hopefully, it shouldn't feel short. I'll give my best to make that event hot and steamy!,,

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes