Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
View attachment 1881469

This kinda dialogues happen all the time because dev uses the relationship variables without thinking about the sentence structure.

There are also multiple continuity problems in various places due to the common route dialogues referencing route specific events. The one that I can remember off the top is when Nathan talks about Gail going pantyless during the graduation when they are having sex at home later. Nathan shouldn't have known Gail was pantyless (naked in fact) if you are on the corruption route where Dave comes to the graduation. There were at least a couple more instances like this that I can't remember at this point.

Other than that, decent game and damn fucking great visuals.
damn those are some huge tits and a fat ass. but yeah the writing is below par. and bring the game down some.

• Angry
Reactions: exsergal

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Question for the Dave supporters out there....Why???

It no surprise that I'm not a Dave supporter but I know that there are quite a few of yall that are my question. is why....

What about Dave do you like. specifics please. I might be wrong about Dave. Maybe... doubtfully but.

Let me know your thoughts....
So about Dave:
- he has one of the best if not the best sex scenes so far
- he is one of the only older guys (think he could be older) in the game (janitor and company boss are two other but not much content with them yet unfortunately)
- Dave is dominant and even blackmails a bit which can be hot (in a game) and the dominant stuff is needed and makes her more submissive which is nice for at least my playthrough
- Dave has a wife so he cheats too which is also hot

i just personally think Dave looks a little bit too generic and a skin wise younger than he should be but Dave again has one of the hottest and best scenes and he is great for a cheating/ntr/submissive route

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Question for the Dave supporters out there....Why???

It no surprise that I'm not a Dave supporter but I know that there are quite a few of yall that are my question. is why....

What about Dave do you like. specifics please. I might be wrong about Dave. Maybe... doubtfully but.

Let me know your thoughts....
It's not Dave. It's the situation Gail is put under when she's with Dave that's hot. Humiliated Gail. Submissive Gail. Blackmailed Gail and so on. It can be the janitor, the guy in the elevator at the cinema or whoever it is so long the same is achieved.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
It's not Dave. It's the situation Gail is put under when she's with Dave that's hot. Humiliated Gail. Submissive Gail. Blackmailed Gail and so on. It can be the janitor, the guy in the elevator at the cinema or whoever it is so long the same is achieved.
So as long as Gail is used as a fuck toy. Is what you mean?

• Angry

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
So as long as Gail is used as a fuck toy. Is what you mean?
Somewhat yes. Think you'd be hard-pressed trying to find anyone who's a pure fan of Dave, the character specifically. It's more of what the character represents and the opportunities he bring.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Somewhat yes. Think you'd be hard-pressed trying to find anyone who's a pure fan of Dave, the character specifically. It's more of what the character represents and the opportunities he bring.
If Dave were to be killed off and replaced with someone better. that would be okay with yall? what else things do yall wanna see done to Gail?

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Heres another question for ya.

even though its stated that Gail is 27. I personally don't think she looks or acts 27. Nor doesn't she seem to have the level exp of a 27 year old as well.

I feel like she acts more like a 22, 23 year old and looks like one as well..

How old do yall think she looks acts etc.

• Angry

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Heres another question for ya.

even though its stated that Gail is 27. I personally don't think she looks or acts 27. Nor doesn't she seem to have the level exp of a 27 year old as well.

I feel like she acts more like a 22, 23 year old and looks like one as well..

How old do yall think she looks acts etc.
I think she acts pretty much her age. If you're using the 90's way of thinking, you'd be correct that she acts younger than her age. But these days, I don't think kids mature to adults till they're in their 30's, even then it's touch and go with millennials.

As far as Gail going full dom/lesbo, that would be like polar opposite to her character up to this point. She would pass as bi I suppose with some encounters, but she clearly favors the dick.
Dom won't work either, because she's a sub...she keeps screwing Dave because she loves being dominated...to one day wake up and say "I don't love being dominated anymore, I'm going to be a DOM!". Changing who one is on the inside is like changing a pair of socks, easy peasy :cool:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I think she acts pretty much her age. If you're using the 90's way of thinking, you'd be correct that she acts younger than her age. But these days, I don't think kids mature to adults till they're in their 30's, even then it's touch and go with millennials.

As far as Gail going full dom/lesbo, that would be like polar opposite to her character up to this point. She would pass as bi I suppose with some encounters, but she clearly favors the dick.
Dom won't work either, because she's a sub...she keeps screwing Dave because she loves being dominated...to one day wake up and say "I don't love being dominated anymore, I'm going to be a DOM!". Changing who one is on the inside is like changing a pair of socks, easy peasy :cool:
I'm not saying she should be a full lesbo but I'm saying there should be more girl-on-girl action and less dick action for a bit
Also for the ones that disagree with this. That's okay you like dick. But some of us only have to look down to see one.
Do keep your facepalm yourself.

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I'm not saying she should be a full lesbo but I'm saying there should be more girl on girl action and less dick action for a bit
Also for the ones yjat disagree with this. Thats okay you like dick. But some of us only have to look down to see one.
Do keep your faceplam yourself.
Exsergal I feel the same way about you. :D

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I'm not saying she should be a full lesbo but I'm saying there should be more girl-on-girl action and less dick action for a bit
Also for the ones that disagree with this. That's okay you like dick. But some of us only have to look down to see one.
Do keep your facepalm yourself.
I love how many people keep facepalming my comment. about the lebso scenes. Its okay that you don't like girl on girl action I get it.
I find it funny that my comment bugs you enough to react to it. Please keep giving me attention. I love it.

MoretZ

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 739191

Overview:
This game is about Gail , a 27 year old woman who is currently working in a financial services company called HI&F - Huge Investment and Finances. She is a street smart lady who came from humble beginnings and only have a college degree. She started as a receptionist and managed to get herself promoted as a financial advisor after years of hard work. Currently she is fighting with a fellow colleague for the regional sales manager position.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-15
Release Date: 2022-05-15
Developer: Damaged Coda - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Episode 3 Fix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: You can directly start the game from any episode, no need for older saves.
Just go to new game -> select the episode you want to play -> answer a few questions
and then you’re good to go.

This update has everything since the beginning of the game.
The size of the game might seem small, that’s because the images have been compressed with 90% quality.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

The Meeting
Extras: FAN SIG_1 - FAN SIG_2 - FAN SIG_3 - Fan Art Thread - Textbox Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 796968 View attachment 796969 View attachment 796970 View attachment 796971 View attachment 796972 View attachment 796973 View attachment 796974 View attachment 796975 View attachment 796976 View attachment 796977 View attachment 796978 View attachment 796979 View attachment 796980 View attachment 796981 View attachment 796982 View attachment 796984 View attachment 796985 View attachment 796986 View attachment 796987 View attachment 796988 View attachment 796990 View attachment 796991 View attachment 796992 View attachment 796993 View attachment 863788 View attachment 863769 View attachment 863770 View attachment 863771 View attachment 863789
its sound or music?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes