Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
It's no secret that I hate Dave. Shit if you look at half my posts on here. You will see me talk about the psychological issues that Dave has and the people that are fans of his.
And just the psychology of the overall game.
Theories on the game and character creation.
And the world building content..
Which I would be more than happy to talk and debate with anyone here on the game. And why I'm right.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I've made others. And it's funny though. You do all this shit talking. And you still don't answer the basic question.... where is your own game? What is the vn or whatever that you've spent months working on. Only to have keep facepalm it or give it a negative review. Because they are so delusional. They think they can do better.
Come on. You don't want clown school to be your own source of income do you ?
So by your logic only devs can criticize other devs? What a shitty excuse to evade getting backlash. We as players can express what we feel about the games we play, it doesn't matter if we can create our own AVN or not, and coming from someone like you that has only that crap The Office game that doesn't even have 3 stars is kinda pathetic.

Oh, and you also didn't answer Losersriot question: where are your games? Is that cheap The Office game you created all you have to call yourself a "Game Developer"? We are waiting to see your creations, oh great "game developer".

Nov 14, 2021
It's no secret that I hate Dave. Shit if you look at half my posts on here. You will see me talk about the psychological issues that Dave has and the people that are fans of his.
Which I would be more than happy to talk and debate with anyone here on the game. And why I'm right.
You are preaching in an adult content site, nobody is a saints here, you know what you came for when accessing sites like this, contents such as NTR, humiliation, domination & all sorts of fetishes are common trope in adult games. Dave in The Office, Hunter in Power Vacuum, even Lily of the Valley has such contents & characteristics, so what it's just a game, just a fantasy, just deal with it

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
You are preaching in an adult content site, nobody is a saints here, you know what you came for when accessing sites like this, contents such as NTR, humiliation, domination & all sorts of fetishes are common trope in adult games. Dave in The Office, Hunter in Power Vacuum, even Lily of the Valley has such contents & characteristics, so what it's just a game, just a fantasy, just deal with it
Ummm. No. I will voice my opinion on what I want. And yall will either agree or disagree with what i have to say. For the most part Ppl like discussing events in the game.
So I will continue to post. So "Deal with it."

• Angry
Reactions: AceMan07

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Also who said anything about being a Saint?
Not I that's for sure lmao.

• Angry
Reactions: AceMan07

m1a1x24

Feb 10, 2021
I believe good game is worth looking forward. I'd rather Damaged Coda finish this game at his pace than the game suddenly be abandoned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: javikaston

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I'm not gonna get involved in whatever discussion is going on, but I would love to humiliate Dave ;) What's the title of the game? I'd love to step on his junk with stiletto's on. Not a fan of Dave. I'm not going to shit all over the Dave fans, and normally I'm not into femdom if I'm the male MC I always like to dominate. Would be nice to get one over Dave.:devilish:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
I'm not gonna get involved in whatever discussion is going on, but I would love to humiliate Dave ;) What's the title of the game? I'd love to step on his junk with stiletto's on. Not a fan of Dave. I'm not going to shit all over the Dave fans, and normally I'm not into femdom if I'm the male MC I always like to dominate. Would be nice to get one over Dave.:devilish:
I will be upfront. the game looks half ass. because it was done half ass. when I originally made it, I made it for the sole intention of beating the fuck out of dave. and I did exactly that. It's about 5 minutes' worth of content. and I originally never intended on releasing it. but I was like why the fuck not? I can't be the only one that hates dave.

If I ever feel like redoing it. I will actually put in the proper time to correct it. Alot of people loved it though but there were haters of it of course.

https://f95zone.to/threads/revenge-a-dish-best-served-cold-v1-0-re-dead-broke-inc.96199/

I created this when I first started out.

ps I never claimed to be the greast game dev but atleast I have a game or 2 to say I made. That's two more than most.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I will be upfront. the game looks half ass. because it was done half ass. when I originally made it, I made it for the sole intention of beating the fuck out of dave. and I did exactly that. It's about 5 minutes' worth of content. and I originally never intended on releasing it. but I was like why the fuck not? I can't be the only one that hates dave.

If I ever feel like redoing it. I will actually put in the proper time to correct it. Alot of people loved it though but there were haters of it of course.

https://f95zone.to/threads/revenge-a-dish-best-served-cold-v1-0-re-dead-broke-inc.96199/

I created this when I first started out.

ps I never claimed to be the greast game dev but atleast I have a game or 2 to say I made. That's two more than most.
Reading some of those comments on the thread was entertaining. I like that you made your own game based upon a character because you didn't like how he treated the MC and your intentions where revenge. I think the only game I ever tried where there was some element of femdom that I liked/hated(yeah I both loved and hated it) the game was Estate Dominate. The music for the game I loved and the models, but the humiliation aspect turned me off. Eventually had the game not been abandoned it would have been nice if the MC(brother) turned the tables somehow to redeem that aspect of the game.

Reactions: javikaston

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Reading some of those comments on the thread was entertaining. I like that you made your own game based upon a character because you didn't like how he treated the MC and your intentions where revenge. I think the only game I ever tried where there was some element of femdom that I liked/hated(yeah I both loved and hated it) the game was Estate Dominate. The music for the game I loved and the models, but the humiliation aspect turned me off. Eventually had the game not been abandoned it would have been nice if the MC(brother) turned the tables somehow to redeem that aspect of the game.
I tried playing that game and I couldn't do it.

Reactions: Onetogo

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Does anyone know about episode 4?
They've just completed the first event in the update, so we'll wait before they finish all of them.

1. Gail visits Ava at her residence.- complete
2. Meeting with the clients. - complete
3. Follow up in Dave's office regarding the meeting. - negative- 25%
4. Spa event with Kat. - complete
5. Movie night at landlord's place. - negative -It will be a separate big event, a separate update

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
My take on the all good girl path vs bad girl path. Is if she's actually a good girl with morals and is loyal to her boyfriend.
Then right for day one the game needs to show that. And have content created reflecting it. Telling Dave no and if and when Dave tries his bullshit show realistic situations that lead to different outcomes. And have the content build up itself and tbe choices.
The same idea for the bad girl path.
If she's going to be a complete slut and cheat and do all this shit. Have the content reflect that.

Based on the path choices.
Gail's personality and actions should reflect it and be more realistic.

Some people will agree with me on this and others won't.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
My take on the all good girl path vs bad girl path. Is if she's actually a good girl with morals and is loyal to her boyfriend.
Then right for day one the game needs to show that. And have content created reflecting it. Telling Dave no and if and when Dave tries his bullshit show realistic situations that lead to different outcomes. And have the content build up itself and tbe choices.
The same idea for the bad girl path.
If she's going to be a complete slut and cheat and do all this shit. Have the content reflect that.

Based on the path choices.
Gail's personality and actions should reflect it and be more realistic.

Some people will agree with me on this and others won't.
The point is, the developer didn't create corruption from scratch, Gail just got to the point right away. We should have a choice whether to accept the boss's proposal or not. On the path of the Gail scam, this is somehow acceptable. But on the path of the faithful girly it is strange. Because Dev can throw away scenes. That should change the beginning of the game, rebuild it, and give us a choice. Because how will it be with the third event on the path of faithful girls, I think there will be elections on two tours? Because a bit of dev fell into his own trap which he served himself at the beginning of the game.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
With the last version you can change the textbox background with an option in DialogBox tab in Prefs screen. But for now, there is a problem and your choice isn't saved so you have to redo it each time you start the game.
I don't have this option...

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Romance line with Landlord was dropted away (in this update) because 'i-not-fag-i-play-like-lesbian' tards every day tell the Coda that they are not gay.

Reactions: Nyarlathotep86
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes