Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hello. I wanted to introduce myself.
I'm Reap. I'm the lead scriptwriter for the game from Event 5, aka movie night with the landlord. I look forward to bringing Gail to life and adding more depth to the characters and more. Great things will be coming to the game.
Hi there ; thanks for your great work :giggle:

Reactions: javikaston

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Hello. I wanted to introduce myself.
I'm Reap. I'm the lead scriptwriter for the game from Event 5, aka movie night with the landlord. I look forward to bringing Gail to life and adding more depth to the characters and more. Great things will be coming to the game.
Welcome to the open stage.

Couple x 2 of questions if u don't mind lol

I noticed you have another game going on. Will you be working on both projects?
In term of lead script writer, I'm assuming there's another script writer or that position is DC him/her-self?

I am a bit curious on how do you plan to add more depth to Gail who is admittedly very corrupted to sex at current release.
Any particular questions/feedback you want to ask the F95 members on the game overall to factor in for future development?

reaperentertainment

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
Welcome to the open stage.

Couple x 2 of questions if u don't mind lol

I noticed you have another game going on. Will you be working on both projects?
In term of lead script writer, I'm assuming there's another script writer or that position is DC him/her-self?

I am a bit curious on how do you plan to add more depth to Gail who is admittedly very corrupted to sex at current release.
Any particular questions/feedback you want to ask the F95 members on the game overall to factor in for future development?
Hi. Those are all excellent questions.
I will be working on both projects.
Due to some data corruption, the current version that is out is no longer possible.
for further information on "In it together." Check out my discord.
Both Coda and I are writers.
After numerous talk sessions with Coda, we both agree that much of the game's dialogue could be more realistic. We will slowly start to correct/ replace dialogue for it to make more sense to the scene and overall game.
We are also going to be fixing the story. The flow of the current dialogue is plot-driven, not character driven. Therefore Gail especially is used as a plot device to move the story along instead of Gail actively making choices that will affect the outcome of her life.
She is making her own choices. There will be more focus on giving the player more meaningful choices with consequences that add to more meaningful outcomes.

The Girlfriend's path is going to focus more on the story aspect.
The corruption path will be used to explore more of Gail's sexual side;
and more are planned. I can't tell of all the plans we have. Where would be the fun in doing so?

One of the rules we will continue to follow is if Gail is being a whore. Then she is fully committing to that role and those choices and actions and dealing with the consequences.

My questions to the community are as follows.
What do people like/dislike about Gail?
What are some things people want to see in the game? The most common answers will be looked at more, and see how best to add them to the game.
Beside Gail. What other characters would people like to have more "screen time." Why? and what would they want to happen?
Further questions will be asked as we move toward future updates.

For now, I'm excited about the game's future.
Reap.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Due to some data corruption, the current version that is out is no longer possible.
After numerous talk sessions with Coda, we both agree that much of the game's dialogue could be more realistic. We will slowly start to correct/ replace dialogue for it to make more sense to the scene and overall game.
We are also going to be fixing the story. The flow of the current dialogue is plot-driven, not character driven. Therefore Gail especially is used as a plot device to move the story along instead of Gail actively making choices that will affect the outcome of her life.
She is making her own choices. There will be more focus on giving the player more meaningful choices with consequences that add to more meaningful outcomes.

and more are planned. I can't tell of all the plans we have. Where would be the fun in doing so?

One of the rules we will continue to follow is if Gail is being a whore. Then she is fully committing to that role and those choices and actions and dealing with the consequences.

What are some things people want to see in the game? The most common answers will be looked at more, and see how best to add them to the game.
Beside Gail. What other characters would people like to have more "screen time." Why? and what would they want to happen?

Reap.
Definately more Noah & Gail, maybe the bullies come back and ask him for some pictures of his girlfriend,
so they don’t beat him up & he will either get Gail to send topless selfies or her ass and pussy
or he can take the photos of her and show them, until they keep asking for more lewd photos and doing sexual acts.
Definately more Eva too, they had some hot scenes, maybe they can go out to a club or clothes and shoe shopping where they see which one can tease the sales clerk the most for a discount or for sexual favor
Also can’t forget intern Theo getting blue balled everyday at work,
it’s time he got a bj or titty fuck
The boss bodyguard could give Gail a good rough hard fuck from the wheel barrow position to the standing butterfly and finish with anal cream pie

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Definately more Noah & Gail, maybe the bullies come back and ask him for some pictures of his girlfriend,
so they don’t beat him up & he will either get Gail to send topless selfies or her ass and pussy
or he can take the photos of her and show them, until they keep asking for more lewd photos and doing sexual acts.
Definately more Eva too, they had some hot scenes, maybe they can go out to a club or clothes and shoe shopping where they see which one can tease the sales clerk the most for a discount or for sexual favor
Also can’t forget intern Theo getting blue balled everyday at work,
it’s time he got a bj or titty fuck
The boss bodyguard could give Gail a good rough hard fuck from the wheel barrow position to the standing butterfly and finish with anal cream pie
+1 on the Noah & Gail suggestion, I think that could honestly be a fun thing to see in the game. Seems like Gail would be open to the idea if shes willing to defend Noah to that extent.

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Is there an i-patch for this game bu chance?
Because when Gail is talking to Noah in his room about him seeing her and Ava together, some dialoge bounces between landlady and mom.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Is there an i-patch for this game bu chance?
Because when Gail is talking to Noah in his room about him seeing her and Ava together, some dialoge bounces between landlady and mom.
No patch, although there should be because Ava is meant to be Gail's sister but she calls her 'friend'

Reactions: honihole

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018

Reap.
Fair warning this is a lot to read:

1) One thing I "dislike" about Gail is that she's often very dense at times when it comes to her sexual appeal.. even in situations where its blatantly obvious. Even after doing a lot of sexual/risqué acts throughout the game, she still gets surprised when other characters find her sexually attractive and imply that they want to have sex with her. I think it would be better if she actually became more and more aware of her sexual appeal, since she's already been using it to her advantage in quite a few situations.

2) I'd like to see more Noah & Gail content, more risky situations in public (like the molester scene on the elevator, or the two guys on the bus, etc). BUT, in my opinion I hope they will be more organic when it comes to the situations.. as in Gail doesn't just screw every person she meets for the first time (like the two guys in the taxi). Buildup and repeated encounters are always better in my opinion.. as long as the slow burn is done properly.

-Also, with all these characters taking pictures of Gail, I think something should be done in regards to that, right? The first two guys on the bus.. the graduation photographer.. the chubby kid on the train/bus whichever it was.. Any of them could easily use the pictures as blackmail on Gail if they wanted, but none do. Not saying they absolutely SHOULD, but I'm just reiterating that they have the capability to if they truly wanted to. This could possibly turn into another series of events that happen alongside the other story branches--since theres multiple people with suggestive photos of Gail, the blackmailer could be anonymous in a sense that Gail won't know exactly who is blackmailing her. They could send the pics to her office.. to Nathan.. sell them online.. etc in exchange for suggestive favors that COULD lead into exhibitionism or just general sexual favors.

3) The two guys from the bus early in the game would be nice to see again. Maybe they'll become more risky or take what Gail said from the first encounter to heart (that her "ass is not theirs to tap") and try to corrupt her more in that regard to see how far she would be willing to go (would need proper buildup though). Molester could appear again, like for example when Gail is out shopping with Nathan and possibly sneak into the changing room with her while Nathan is oblivious to it. Gail could be trying a lingerie on (like she did with Theo) and molester shows up.. what happens inside the room is up to the devs but this could lead to even more future encounters. The boys bullying Noah should show up more as they can contribute further to Noah&Gail's storyline, and shape not only Noah as a character but also his relationship with Gail, and see if they can evolve into something bigger than currently, or stay the same in the end through the player's choices.

-More discreet sex scenes! Gail doing sexual acts to people (blowjobs, handjobs, etc.) infront of other people without them even realizing. Example: Gail giving Theo a blowjob in her office under the desk (on her chair so people who walk in don't realize), and Dave or someone else walks in asking for Gail only to see Theo in Gail's chair acting a little "off" (if you know what I mean). This is rather a more submissive act on Gail's end.

These are of course just ideas, but I hope you consider these suggestions as well as everyone else's as the new writer. I hope that you take this game to the next level! Cheers.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
My face when two my dev-friends knock on my door and want to ask me some questions. Something about game's plot development by majority vote.
MV5BYjIxN2NmYjItZTMxNC00MTAzLWIxYTktODVlNTAxMzZjZTBhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIyNjA2MTk@._V1_.jpg

( Seems another rare female game will turn into a lesbian harem. You can forget about Landlord Lucas. )

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
'Beauty and the Thug' was brilliant free game about hetero-romance.
Now it is lesbian cr*p for where was cut almost all sex scenes. Need pay.
This is future of the Office game.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
'Beauty and the Thug' was brilliant free game about hetero-romance.
Now it is lesbian cr*p for where was cut almost all sex scenes. Need pay.
This is future of the Office game.
Oh no, you again. There´s enough heterosexual content for you in this visual novel, with a new event with the landlord coming in one or two months, so I don´t understand your complain about having a few lesbian routes (you can even avoid getting involved with both women if that isn´t your kink).

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Oh no, you again. There´s enough heterosexual content for you in this visual novel, with a new event with the landlord coming in one or two months, so I don´t understand your complain about having a few lesbian routes (you can even avoid getting involved with both women if that isn´t your kink).
Yes again. Try read my text again. DamagedCoda not 'the office''s dev ANYMORE. They transferred development and storytelling decisions to patrons's collective votes.

Last edited:

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Yes again. Try read my text again. DamagedCoda not 'the office''s dev ANYMORE. They transferred development and storytelling decisions to patrons's collective votes.
Was this from the recent patron announcement? Do you mind posting on F95 what it was exactly?

I was wondering why the patreon earnings went from $1.8k to a sharp drop to $1.3k

Likelikeu

Nov 3, 2022

Reap.

Hi!
First of all, thanks for a great work, DamagedCoda and team! This game is something simply amazing, thank you. Can't wait for the future updates.

Gail is incredible, wish she could pick more revealing clothes if you go "Corruption" way. And give more public tease and a little flash when she noticed that someone is watching her.

Also scenes in the bus are so hot. And after the second scene Gail said that "you should just as for take a picture. And may be surprised". What in my head is:
Gail on the bus and some humble man saw her, after that he ask her, could he take a few photos of such a beautiful and sexy lady. She smiled and give him a permission. After couple of simple photos she start teasing him with her nipples and in the end she offers him to go to the back seat and take a small video. When he starts filming her, she pull her tits out and give him best blowjob and tittyfuck on camera. After this, stranger give her a tissue to make herself clean. Because he is so gentle, she asks him for his phone number and will send him some more erotic pics.

Overall, thanks again!

P.S. Where and when will be posted fan fiction link?

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
My face when two my dev-friends knock on my door and want to ask me some questions. Something about game's plot development by majority vote.

( Seems another rare female game will turn into a lesbian harem. You can forget about Landlord Lucas. )
First you can't even get the Landlord's name correct. Its Frank and not Lucas. But coming from you, I'm not surprised. Also, where in the post does it even hint at any of what you mentioned? Also since you are too lazy to even look at what the next update is. Event 5 is Movie night with the LANDLORD! This goes to show that you complain just to complain.

Your name is very fitting to you.

Reactions: Sadowdark
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes