Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
DamagedCoda I played the new version and in the gallery although I have unlocked the new scenes but I can't select and play them.
Can you please take a look at it?
The gallery and replay room are working fine. Even if you don't play the game you can still unlock the scenes in the replay room. So I don't understand what's not working. Can you send the error it's showing?

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
The gallery and replay room are working fine. Even if you don't play the game you can still unlock the scenes in the replay room. So I don't understand what's not working. Can you send the error it's showing?
When I move the mouse cursor on an old scene thumbnail in the gallery and click on it,it will start the scene but with the new scenes although they are unlocked when I click on them nothing happens.

Reactions: DamagedCoda

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Love this game. Played it for the first time and thought it was going to be hours of content seeing there were 3 episodes... until I realized the game doesn't tell you when you're starting a new episode so I ran through the game in just a few hours thinking it was only episode 1. Bummer, but nonetheless an enjoyable game.

Anyone know how long the development cycle is for this game? Is the dev slow or is he actually quite consistent?

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Love this game. Played it for the first time and thought it was going to be hours of content seeing there were 3 episodes... until I realized the game doesn't tell you when you're starting a new episode so I ran through the game in just a few hours thinking it was only episode 1. Bummer, but nonetheless an enjoyable game.

Anyone know how long the development cycle is for this game? Is the dev slow or is he actually quite consistent?
question. Did you take your time with the game or did you rush through? because if you take your time and dont skip parts then there is atleast 5 hours of content I wanna say. I could be wrong though, but from start to finished it has easily taken me personally 6 or hours of playing. also I try different choices and what to see what the outcomes are.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
question. Did you take your time with the game or did you rush through? because if you take your time and dont skip parts then there is atleast 5 hours of content I wanna say. I could be wrong though, but from start to finished it has easily taken me personally 6 or hours of playing. also I try different choices and what to see what the outcomes are.
Well I go the pace I usually do, but I do admit i went through some of the text fast because I could barely read what it was saying due to the white text on white background. It took me about 4ish hours to complete, also I purposely didn't pursue some content with Dave and other characters.

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Well I go the pace I usually do, but I do admit i went through some of the text fast because I could barely read what it was saying due to the white text on white background. It took me about 4ish hours to complete, also I purposely didn't pursue some content with Dave and other characters.
You can change the text box color, font size, and many more from the preference menu.

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone,

Will be commencing episode 3 version 0.3 from tomorrow. Will keep you updated with the progress every 1-2 weeks. This will contain only one event which would be 'Movie night with the Landlord.'
Approx. render target would be 300-500 and 3-6 Animations.
I'm expecting to finish it within 45-60 days depending on the number of renders.

Also, I will be releasing a fan fiction next week. Comprising 82 renders and 2 animations. Stay tuned.
Thank you so much for supporting

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes