Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Thank you for that good update, just my 2 cents about it
Gail is my favorite but Ava is a close 2nd (so freakin hot) loved her flashback scenes,
just wish she hadn’t cock blocked Noah when Gail was getting close to giving a hj or bj.
Really nice lesbian scenes with Gail and the massage scene was awesome.
Liked the conference room sex scene with old guy but why couldn’t the other partner get some action too,
he even said he could hear them having sex but doesn’t get to go in
Loved Dave’s gift for Gail for closing that deal, I hope it’s mandatory to wear it everyday to work.
Now what I think has to happen in next update or next one is some punishment for that cunt Cindy,
I mean so far she fights with Gail dumps water on her see through shirt then steals her project to sabotage her job.
Now that Dave & Hugo feel comfortable with smacking Gail’s ass in public in front of her coworkers, don’t think they would care if Gail played prank on Cindy.
I’m thinking something like she gets followed to the girls room and when Cindy goes in the stall Gail and janitor put glue in the lock so Cindy can’t get out then Janitor gets out a drill and makes gloryholes in the door and stall walls & Dave & Hugo & janitor all stick their dicks through and tell her she can’t come out till you suck or fuck them.
Last thing I want to see is Hugo’s bodyguard get a piece of Gail too. He’s the strongest one so he should be able to have rough sex with Gail holding her up in the butterfly position and then maybe finish her with the wheel barrel or piledriver
Dear Animal ! Cindy is just some like the puppet. Grace is really dangerous !

iphantom!

Jun 11, 2020
Gail has always looked great but the animations in this most recent update are a dramatic improvement. Why/how did the animation get so much better lol!?

Also there looks like there is supposed to be a slider bar on the top left during the animations. The arrow button next to it continues the scene but is that bar supposed to do anything? I couldn't figure it out.

furko1299

May 24, 2022
Herkese selam,

Umarım hepiniz güncellemeyi beğenirsiniz. Hepinizden haber almak gerçekten heyecanlı. Lütfen deneyimlerinizi/herhangi bir fikrinizi/gelecek için herhangi bir gelişmeyi yorumlar bölümünde paylaşın. Bütün bunlar oyunu daha iyi hale getirmeme gerçekten yardımcı olacak ve nereye daha fazla odaklanmam/çaba harcamam gerektiğini bileceğim.

Teşekkürler.
[/ALINTI]
The animation graphics scenario was better than the previous update. I have high hopes for the Frank update. We look forward to the Frank update as soon as possible. Don't make us wait too long :)

Reactions: DamagedCoda

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Once again I loved the new content, Gail's as fucking hot as ever and we even got to see the lovely sales girl again :cool:

Only problem is I played the whole thing in one day and we're back to waiting lol

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes