Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Hi everyone,

Hope you all like the update. Really excited to hear from you all. Please share your experience/any opinion/any improvement for the future in the comments section. All these things will really help me make the game better and I'll know where I need to put more focus/effort.

Thank you.
Thanks for a great update, we waited a bit for it, but it's worth it. The update is properly balanced, everyone will find something for themselves. And it should be so, thanks to which the game is varied and you will not get bored of boring, empty fucking like in other games.
1) I wish I had more choices, such as whether Gail is unbuttoning her blouse or letting her touch her ass. What you automatically suggested wasn't wrong (when a client in the office touched Gail's ass and she quickly rebuked him for it). But you know that greater immersion comes when you direct Gail's behavior
2. I wish the employees in the office had some events, not just Gail.
3. I would like you to rebuild the forced scenes. I know you will change one scene. He gave the choice of whether Gail would initially accept his boss's yes / no proposition. Since there was no build-up of corruption, Gail immediately agreed automatically. And if, for example, Gail doesn't agree, her boss will try to corrupt her.
3. Hope we won't wait long for the next update. Good luck. loyal fan.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for a great update, we waited a bit for it, but it's worth it. The update is properly balanced, everyone will find something for themselves. And it should be so, thanks to which the game is varied and you will not get bored of boring, empty fucking like in other games.
1) I wish I had more choices, such as whether Gail is unbuttoning her blouse or letting her touch her ass. What you automatically suggested wasn't wrong (when a client in the office touched Gail's ass and she quickly rebuked him for it). But you know that greater immersion comes when you direct Gail's behavior
2. I wish the employees in the office had some events, not just Gail.
3. I would like you to rebuild the forced scenes. I know you will change one scene. He gave the choice of whether Gail would initially accept his boss's yes / no proposition. Since there was no build-up of corruption, Gail immediately agreed automatically. And if, for example, Gail doesn't agree, her boss will try to corrupt her.
3. Hope we won't wait long for the next update. Good luck. loyal fan.
More choices creates more branches which requires additional renders and writing. To support your first and last suggestion updates either take longer or they will be smaller. In both cases players will complain.

Okeanos

Aug 10, 2019
I just wish it had more choice, I enjoy games that let there be a choice to let the naïve woman begin to use her body for seduction rather than just staying the helpless victim forever. I also don't care for forced choices, regardless of which direction they are going I just always like to have a choice.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I just wish it had more choice, I enjoy games that let there be a choice to let the naïve woman begin to use her body for seduction rather than just staying the helpless victim forever. I also don't care for forced choices, regardless of which direction they are going I just always like to have a choice.
And I hate forced scenes. I like it when I have a choice and my choice means something, and I like when there are more routes than just boring routes of corruption and empty fucking. So the game is realism for me then.

Reactions: hotNess

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
I have always maintained the opinion that Gail would give Anna (AEA) a good run for her money. Similar cliche plot and quick slut mode but renders are top notch.

Obviously AEA came out few years earlier than TO but i felt that DC would get way more patreons if it wasn't for the beginning forced scene.

PS - Went to check TO patron page. It went from $1.3k recently to $1.8k (y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have always maintained the opinion that Gail would give Anna (AEA) a good run for her money. Similar cliche plot and quick slut mode but renders are top notch.

Obviously AEA came out few years earlier than TO but i felt that DC would get way more patreons if it wasn't for the beginning forced scene.

PS - Went to check TO patron page. It went from $1.3k recently to $1.8k (y)
There is one more forced
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hi everyone,

Hope you all like the update. Really excited to hear from you all. Please share your experience/any opinion/any improvement for the future in the comments section. All these things will really help me make the game better and I'll know where I need to put more focus/effort.

Thank you.
Thank you for that good update, just my 2 cents about it
Gail is my favorite but Ava is a close 2nd (so freakin hot) loved her flashback scenes,
just wish she hadn’t cock blocked Noah when Gail was getting close to giving a hj or bj.
Really nice lesbian scenes with Gail and the massage scene was awesome.
Liked the conference room sex scene with old guy but why couldn’t the other partner get some action too,
he even said he could hear them having sex but doesn’t get to go in
Loved Dave’s gift for Gail for closing that deal, I hope it’s mandatory to wear it everyday to work.
Now what I think has to happen in next update or next one is some punishment for that cunt Cindy,
I mean so far she fights with Gail dumps water on her see through shirt then steals her project to sabotage her job.
Now that Dave & Hugo feel comfortable with smacking Gail’s ass in public in front of her coworkers, don’t think they would care if Gail played prank on Cindy.
I’m thinking something like she gets followed to the girls room and when Cindy goes in the stall Gail and janitor put glue in the lock so Cindy can’t get out then Janitor gets out a drill and makes gloryholes in the door and stall walls & Dave & Hugo & janitor all stick their dicks through and tell her she can’t come out till you suck or fuck them.
Last thing I want to see is Hugo’s bodyguard get a piece of Gail too. He’s the strongest one so he should be able to have rough sex with Gail holding her up in the butterfly position and then maybe finish her with the wheel barrel or piledriver

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
Don't make me beg for you to put back and add more heel job scenes with Gail. Every other shot of her has her heels in view or the main focus, so we know what you're doing! Her heels are a big reason why she's so attractive and why I, someone with a heel fetish, started playing. If people don't like that kind of stuff just make it optional. We need more than just Gail teasing us with her heels, she has to start using them!

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
I like the game and the new content but do you know when you're going to update the replay room? It's easier to rewatch scenes there than to make a save every time a scene starts.

Reactions: DamagedCoda

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
I really liked the overall focus on Gail's beautiful curves. Gloyssy pantyhose is a really nice choice, I recently found it myself and will use it as well. The vn doesn't go deep in story department but things are interesting enough to keep us engaged. Thank you for your hard work (y)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes