Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I admit I don't know Steam's policy, but I always found such restrictions a little strange.

Obviously rape is a horrible crime, but we are talking fantasy games. Killing is horrible and illegal too, yet there many widely popular top games that have the player do just that. I'm not sure how that's much difference to be honest.
That's just (american) double standard

Reactions: libertypics

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
You can skip the sex with Dave in this update. Choose the good girl path and just don't have sex with the client during the meeting and you are good to go.
I'm trying not to force any options for all the updates, had a few complaints regarding this.
Plus there are only two forced scenes - one at the beginning of the game and another somewhere in the middle which I'm planing to change and keep the bf path and corruption path totally separate.
Really? I played through it and it seems that if you don't have sex with her boss, you get scolded for losing the data after her presentation, possibly getting demoted. Think I will play through it again to see. My issue is that I want corruption, but with other girls only. So it's tough to stay on the corruption path and be mostly lesbian at the same time imo.

Last edited:

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
Really? I played through it and it seems that if you don't have sex with her boss, you get scolded for losing the data after her presentation, possibly getting demoted. Think I will play through it again to see. My issue is that I want corruption, but with other girls only. So it's tough to stay on the corruption path and be mostly lesbian at the same time imo.
Did you quote my comment by mistake or am I missing something?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
A slider appears at some scenes at the top left, I am unable to move, is there some sort of bugfix for it?
I think you can but it isn't gradual. For example, the first animation (Ava sucking some guy) has only 2 speeds. So the slider can only be at the beginning of the bar (first speed) or at the very end (second speed).

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
I'm i bit unsure what the intended relationships to Ava and Noah should be?
Are they both her siblings? Noah calls Ava mom a bit later, but she looks too old to be Gails mom too. On the other hand, Ava looks to young to be Gails sister (esp. considering the age of Noah)...

Edit: Ok some text later Noah refers to her as aunt, so Ava is probably a far older sister or she had Noah as a teen mom or a mix of both. (?)

Last edited:

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Bug report: During the cinema date with Nathan, there are three Nathan+1 choices (forgive him, bj and flick finger) that don't actually give Nathan points

Reactions: DamagedCoda
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes