Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh ... some heavy logic errors.

e.g. after the massage, they talk and act like they did something, but I choose not to do anything. In an other earlier scene the dialog was a bit strange too and didnt fit the choices I made.

And why is there an option to pick relationships? The story doesnt work with incest for MC and Ava. But when you make Ava her BFF, what is Nathan to the MC in that case? "son of my best friend"? ... o_O

Reactions: DamagedCoda

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Same I don't like that we are forced to have sex with the boss. Although I don't see coda changing the schematic anytime soon.
You can skip the sex with Dave in this update. Choose the good girl path and just don't have sex with the client during the meeting and you are good to go.
I'm trying not to force any options for all the updates, had a few complaints regarding this.
Plus there are only two forced scenes - one at the beginning of the game and another somewhere in the middle which I'm planing to change and keep the bf path and corruption path totally separate.

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Provided you aren't bothered about actually reading the text, this is the best looking VN out there. But I don't get it - why write all that script and then make it illegible? Even after everyone says they can't read it?
You can change the dialogue box from the settings.
Please re-check .

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hi everyone,

Hope you all like the update. Really excited to hear from you all. Please share your experience/any opinion/any improvement for the future in the comments section. All these things will really help me make the game better and I'll know where I need to put more focus/effort.

Thank you.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You can skip the sex with Dave in this update. Choose the good girl path and just don't have sex with the client during the meeting and you are good to go.
I'm trying not to force any options for all the updates, had a few complaints regarding this.
Plus there are only two forced scenes - one at the beginning of the game and another somewhere in the middle which I'm planing to change and keep the bf path and corruption path totally separate.
And what is the second forced scene in the middle? Because I don't remember if there was such a scene at all.

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
And what is the second forced scene in the middle? Because I don't remember if there was such a scene at all.
After the meeting with Paul (assuming you only made Loving Girlfriend choices), Dave berates Gail for not closing the deal and forces her to choose between fucking him again or losing her job. Gail submits, as she has no choice.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
So, the corruption isn't based on player choice? Turning her into a braindead cumslut who fucks everything to advance her career is unavoidable? :unsure:
That seems like a waste of pretty renders and makes a corruption game pointless, if you can't choose who to bang.
I guess asking if there is a lesbo only path is too much to hope for? :cry:
You say that as if turning her into a braindead cumslut is a bad thing!:D

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
After the meeting with Paul (assuming you only made Loving Girlfriend choices), Dave berates Gail for not closing the deal and forces her to choose between fucking him again or losing her job. Gail submits, as she has no choice.
so with the good girl path. shes forced to fuck dave?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Considering Gail was raped at the very beginning. Zero chance on steam.
What are you talking about? Gail voluntarily agreed to accept her boss's offer not to be raped. She was raped when she did not sign with Paul. Dave out of anger raped her then.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So, the corruption isn't based on player choice? Turning her into a braindead cumslut who fucks everything to advance her career is unavoidable? :unsure:
That seems like a waste of pretty renders and makes a corruption game pointless, if you can't choose who to bang.
I guess asking if there is a lesbo only path is too much to hope for? :cry:
You have a choice in the path of a good girl. Two events are forced, and so you can avoid almost anything. Dev said the second forced scene will also be rebuilt

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes