Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
With Ava when visiting her and if you kissed Noah un episode 2. It was good, but when things were starting to get interesting we got... pussyblocked? by Noah.
Oh I skipped kissing Noah because Ava got mad and that I'm trying to avoid much straight content as I can.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The girl looks amazing! could somebody please tell me what type of incest theres in the game? mom/son, mom/daughter/ sister/sister

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Provided you aren't bothered about actually reading the text, this is the best looking VN out there. But I don't get it - why write all that script and then make it illegible? Even after everyone says they can't read it?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Provided you aren't bothered about actually reading the text, this is the best looking VN out there. But I don't get it - why write all that script and then make it illegible? Even after everyone says they can't read it?
Go to preferences and change the dialogue box to black :WeSmart:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, the corruption isn't based on player choice? Turning her into a braindead cumslut who fucks everything to advance her career is unavoidable? :unsure:
That seems like a waste of pretty renders and makes a corruption game pointless, if you can't choose who to bang.
I guess asking if there is a lesbo only path is too much to hope for? :cry:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes