Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
At least for me, as long as this allows some "fun" with these lovely boobies this is gonna be a minimum 4 out of 5 for me. :whistle:

Mirajia

Jul 22, 2017
Looks nice, the Boobs a little to big ^^
Cindy looks hot and Mature, other as the most Moms in other Games.
But this is the Point, actual is this not a Game, its a novel without Change

Reactions: piedpiper423

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
The graphics are good but I don't understand where this game goes with such a storyline. We literally saw the beginning and the end of the game. At the beginning FC was nobody and at the end she became the boss of the office. What else can be added to this game?
Lol noo she didn't become the boss so soon , that's just word play ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolce & Gabbana

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I've mentioned it in the tagline
Damn right she will !! With those boobs and a booty like that ... dayum !! Top of the food chain incoming bitches ... but let's not forget all the corruption and dirty secrets that come with the "promotion".:p

FMC looks like a mature version of Claire from Because I love her but with a more "gifted" body. Hope we'll get a story next to that sweet booty, some lesbi action and more seduction not the usual 1big dick = brain-dead ho.:sneaky: Just a suggestion.

DamagedCoda a little too short but an interesting game nonetheless. Best of luck to u with the project !!

Reactions: DamagedCoda
4.00 star(s) 100 Votes