Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
when will someone make a game where you are the dominant female. i dont think i have EVER seen that, its either choose your gender game, or male dominance.. if there is female dominance in a game with a female protag, she is the sub. i cant be the only one that would love a game like highrise climb with a female protag

Feb 15, 2019
when will someone make a game where you are the dominant female. i dont think i have EVER seen that, its either choose your gender game, or male dominance.. if there is female dominance in a game with a female protag, she is the sub. i cant be the only one that would love a game like highrise climb with a female protag
The ending stages of Good Girl Gone Bad does allow your female character to have a dominant personality with her lesbian partner.

In addition, this is just the 0.1 version of the game, give it some time, the dev has a lot of options to takethe game in multiple directions :)

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Really good job, the render and model quality is really up there, and no weird creepy looking poses or other unnerving stuff of that nature which is rare nowadays. You also got the anatomical look of the body right even though they are not made to be real, so another plus there. Looking forward to the next update.

4.00 star(s) 100 Votes