Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
Is there going to be more female characters? The models look very good, if you try to keep them look more real, will be very fantastic, dude!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
So I usually never check out games with F-MC because they all, if not most, inevitably lead to her being reduced to a cum receptacle and or door mat for every other character, and when its avoidable you miss 95% of the content.

This caught my eye because of the exceptional renders(really nice job dev;)(y))...but will it be any different? From reading the thread it seems like it might be, but I gotta say, not having any options atm is not reassuring.

Last edited:

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
So I usually never check out games with F-MC because they all, if not most, inevitably lead to her being reduced to a cum receptacle and or door mat for every other character, and when its avoidable you miss 95% of the content.

This caught my eye because of the exceptional renders(really nice job dev;)(y))...but will it be any different? From reading the thread it seems like it might be, but I gotta say, not having any options atm is not reassuring.
Firstly thank you and yes it will be different , according to what I’ve planned . It will be more female dominated, more like how she uses others to get her ways. She is toooo pretty for me to make her a cum receptacle door mat lol . And Yes this was my first VN so things were a little cliche but stay tuned for the next version hopefully u won’t be disappointed..

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Let's cut the bullshit, how much content is in this?

Worth a download or yet another """"""First release""""""""

EDIT - Yep, literally a non game. One blowjob scene totalling 2 mins of content, no choices to be made. Avoid this inevitably abandoned game like every other 0.1 release that pops out of nowhere on this site.

Last edited:
May 30, 2018
With this kind of quality if you ever decided to make your next VN a harem similar to WVM or Being A Dik even if the plot/storyline of that VN turns out to be a shit, you will still probably make a lot of money.

I won't be playing the game fmc is not my cup of tea but still, very good job in the renders the female characters are gorgeous.

Last edited:

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Guys you can join my discord to stay updated about the future episodes and also you could throw in some suggestions or questions...

Reactions: Latex224
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes