Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Her insta - louisakhaovanski , she is amazingly gorgeous
Just a friendly advice, don't let her know that u made a character after her. Ho will sue u if u make it big for letting players violate her image and her holes. And the judge will violate your bank account.:LOL: Ok, a little far-fetched but still a possibility.

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Just a friendly advice, don't let her know that u made a character after her. Ho will sue u if u make it big for letting players violate her image and her holes. And the judge will violate your bank account.:LOL: Ok, a little far-fetched but still a possibility.
lol thanks for letting me know...
but honestly i didnt try doing that

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Damn I checked your muse's pics...she is fucking gorgeous, how can mother nature create such wonders will always amaze me :p...

Reactions: DamagedCoda

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Good start and Gail looks great!(Or maybe a little smaller breasts then perfect)

I guess I’m the only one but Gail reminded a little Jill from BAIK :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But anyway, I’ll add the game to my own watch list.

bugmenot9999

Mar 29, 2018
Kinda short, so she seems to go from 0-100 pretty quickly and fucks the boss, and I feel lied to with the banner showing her with glasses.

Other than that, awesome start! I hope you make this into an actual game, but if not then I'll still come along for the ride with those renders.

ts7348

Oct 15, 2017
Gail is one hell of a sexy character - awesome creation, mate!

The story looks very interesting so far and with choices that can be made in future releases it has great potential.
I hope you won't abandon "The Office" at some time, as many others did with their work - that would be a shame!

Keep up the great work says a humble Patron

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Gail is one hell of a sexy character - awesome creation, mate!

The story looks very interesting so far and with choices that can be made in future releases it has great potential.
I hope you won't abandon "The Office" at some time, as many others did with their work - that would be a shame!

Keep up the great work says a humble Patron
Thank you , I’l try my level best to improve the user experience in the next version and let me assure you , I won’t be abandoning it.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Thank you , I’l try my level best to improve the user experience in the next version and let me assure you , I won’t be abandoning it.
Remember to take your own time, don’t rush too much and remember to be active with the patreon people and here too.
And no, I've never done a game but sometimes I have been involved in other projects but Dev and other communication is important.

And remember that if you make a promise but for some reason you can’t keep it, tell it.
I hope from the bottom of my heart good luck with your game (y)

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Remember to take your own time, don’t rush too much and remember to be active with the patreon people and here too.
And no, I've never done a game but sometimes I have been involved in other projects but Dev and other communication is important.

And remember that if you make a promise but for some reason you can’t keep it, tell it.
I hope from the bottom of my heart good luck with your game (y)
Thank a lot and sure I will keep that in mind ... :D

Reactions: driverman

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I'm not a big fan of melon sized tits but I love how they look on her with that red shirt and I lover her face....pretty unique as far as I can tell. (y) I hope to see more of her:love:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes