Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
Thanks, but i still can not open it from my phone (p40 pro). I did open it by windows and i saw what you posted. Nice shapes.

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
very good! and the model is sexy , or I will say it's reserved sexy. Dev is very good to make this model gail, I think there should be more space for this model , hope you can put some words on the script. Show the girl's two side face or the struggle will be more fun. Like Anna and Manila.

Last edited:
Reactions: DamagedCoda

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Wow. I didn't realize there would be more episodes. This is off to such an amazing start.

I don't know where it's going next but my vote would be for the other woman to jealously buy some "upgrades" to try to compete. It would be amazing to see the two try to one-up each other with seduction methods.

But I don't see how the bustier hotter girl doesn't always win unless the other tries to level the playing field. But I like stories where women get hotter through the story so I'm probably biased towards the way I'd like the story to go.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Sorry, don't know haven't played that one...
no worries. It is some HTML Game, but it has a Female Protag, Big City Setting and an Innocence and Corruption stats for the Main Character. So Character can try to maintain Purity or get lost in sex, drugs and corruption.

Reactions: DamagedCoda
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes