Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
send me the log
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2495, in <module>
NameError: name 'lesbianism' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 2495, in script
  File "C:\Users\Hristo\Downloads\hristo\snimki\The_Office-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Hristo\Downloads\hristo\snimki\The_Office-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2495, in <module>
NameError: name 'lesbianism' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Office 
Tue Sep 01 23:35:31 2020

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
To be a whore, or not to be.
Those are the choices
I mean like to send the oldd fart to fuck of istead of give a blowjob. if it is corruption It would be the beste to stay pour with no sex with thays I don't like at all.

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
Like this kind of CG. If the dev can work on animations then this game will be such a real gem

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm interested in trying this game out, the MC is hot and thicc, just my type, but I do have a question though; do we have legitimate choices? Like, can we choose if she will cheat and do sexual favors in order to advance her career goals, or can we choose her to stay faithful? If we can, that'd be cool, it would be nice if she can reach her goals even by staying faithful, it would just become that much harder, but at least her integrity would stay intact :p

• Love
Reactions: Zanax

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Ah yes, if it's a woman sleeping around then she's a whore, but if a guy does it then all is fine :)
Ngl, you are fighting an uphill battle here DC, but your game's renders are still very high quality and safe to say, in the top 1% of games out there.

The writing and some of the story elements still need some fine tuning, but that's easily fixable, do expect a much longer time to gather supporters as you have neither incest, nor trannies, which seems to be the "in" thing right now, regardless of how terrible that game might be.

You do you, and people will slowly find this game.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Why every choice you make gives an error message. Soon the ignore button will break when you beat it too much.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've downloaded this for the first time now but when starting the game I can choose between 0.1 and 0.2... Do I have to play 0.1 first or is everything that 0.1 has also in 0.2?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
OK...brilliant update! This game checks pretty much all of my fetishes, its almost unbelievable.

-All kinds of new promising ways to cheat on, blue-ball and bitch-treat your innocent, loving boyfriend, and make a complete fool out of the poor idiot...Cheating/Cuck/NTR lovers like me now have a new game to feed on their nasty fantasies... yeeeeeeee-hah! And I hope it'll get even nastier in time. Make it cruel!

-GDAIWVSBF (Gorgeous depraved auntie I will very soon be fucking) storyline, really nice and promising. I want the demon inside that goddess to blow that nephew's life and mind for ever!

-Beautiful Lady high-heels. Why is it so god damn rare to have a dev who actually loves heels as much as I do? DamagedCoda obviously respects them enough to pose the feet properly at all times, and that is way cool, thanks! Along with the heavy make-up and the manicured nails, this is my dream come true! I very rarely fall in love with 3D renders, but I really hope Gail will be haunting my dreams on a regular basis ;).

-Beautiful render quality, you're a true champ, dev.

-Check the gallery, DamagedCoda gives us extra kinky renders, as if his superior-level game wasn't enough already!

The 0.2 update can't be played from earlier saves, it messes the game up. Start afresh from the updated game (you will move on directly to 0.2 once 0.1 finishes).

Beautiful, beautiful work there man, I'm raising my patreon pledge to $5 as of tomorrow, which I've never done so far (I'm a $1 shopper as a rule), but your game is totally worth way more than what you're getting from us patrons so far ($28/month...Jesus). I'll be damned if you don't get more financial support ASAP.

Readers and fellow pirates, I don't want to bother you with this, but if you like this game at least half as much as I do, please consider supporting this dev. This game is a gem, and there aren't enough of these out there. It'll only encourage DamagedCoda to soldier on and perhaps peak higher with every new update.

Last edited:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
The Office [Ep. 1 v0.2] [Damaged Coda] - Original Size: 1.11GB

Compressed version for PC (53MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I've downloaded this for the first time now but when starting the game I can choose between 0.1 and 0.2... Do I have to play 0.1 first or is everything that 0.1 has also in 0.2?
no no 0.2 doesn't have the content of 0.1 ... Think 0.1 as more like an intro..

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes