Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Thank you so much... :D Glad you liked it ...
Haha, i agree with a lot of what Manifold said, but i also hope there will be options to keep the cheating less cruel and/or dramatic and it'll be possible not to veer hard into cucking/NTR territory. More like it's her dirty slutty secret! I love stories about satisfied women in good relationships who do slutty and cheaty things simply for the sake of it. The naughty thrill!

Last edited:

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
while the art is good the narrating ruined the game completely

All those "15 minutes later" cut scenes are annoying and immersion breaking. You could have the narrator saying something like they talked about their day and finished dinner blah blah blah. I don't mind the use of black empty cut scene if there's a huge time gap, say the next day or a few hours later or when scenes do not go chronologically. All those X minutes later or 1 hour later could have just been replaced by "After an hour of hard work, Gail blah blah blah" and the scenes would go a lot smoother.

Its the details that make the difference between ordinary and extraordinary

Reactions: DamagedCoda

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
It is quick, but i don't think it's unrealistic. I mean, it's not like people never make a mostly spontaneous yet major decision to act on a perceived opportunity or desire.
I can only pray that comment was just you being sarcastic. Because not even a gold digger would just out of the blue fuck their boss at random like that, most woman who act on these situations are opportunist and she wouldn't be giving up ass until she is sure the bags secure. We aren't in the 80's and 90's. This is exactly what I'm talking about playing the new update we speak this is how most managers and CEO's catch rape charges she fuck him for the position and after never gave him any signal that she wanted more he knows she fucked him for the promotion but instead of him seeing it as a they both got what they wanted and move on the very first meet with here he's pushing up on her.

Last edited:

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I can only pray that comment was just you being sarcastic. Because not even a gold digger would just out of the blue fuck their boss at random like that, most woman who act on these situations are opportunist and she wouldn't be giving up ass until she is sure the bags secure. We aren't in the 80's and 90's.
So if you had actually read and properly comprehended the text and the events in the game, you'd know she didn't decide to do that out of the blue or at random. It is not portrayed like that at all.

She took a cue from the other girl Cindy, who had been doing her thing with sex appeal for a while, then struggled against the idea of doing it herself, and then finally was driven to it in a heated moment and out of competitiveness and later arousal once she was committed. And the latter bit mostly being what I was referring to by saying it was mostly spontaneous.

Not by any means an example of common everyday behavior or situations, but believable enough.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Zanax and Manifold
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes