Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saintig

Jun 23, 2019
unlike most similar releases this is more about the actual corruption no extra excessive shit dialogues/events contributing to nothing but render count,well..until now at least.maybe some more complex event buildup would allow it.
top stuff

Reactions: DamagedCoda

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I been choosing the corruption route and most of the time, if not all the time I get this message. I haven't tested on loving and caring route. But so far I have to roll on through but its getting annoying.

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I been choosing the corruption route and most of the time, if not all the time I get this message. I haven't tested on loving and caring route. But so far I have to roll on through but its getting annoying.
Don't play the game from earlier saves... just start fresh game from v0.2

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
So many errors, every time i click on choice game says "an exception has occurred", need to ignor

keenkp

Nov 25, 2019
If dev can see my suggest, i will say you need to put a classic slut model (usually blonde or brunette) to show gail's change or quality.

And if the slut is popular, you can give more script to her. Like LIDA&ANNA.

I can see the dev's ambitions, good, and step by step.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
I'm liking the game so far! A little feedback for DamagedCoda

I think the cursive font is a little hard to read maybe find a similar font but not so entangled, the same day we compliment Grace's white blouse she later shows at the boss's office wearing a dress instead, and when we fuck the boss he is the one to decide where to cum and that breaks the immersion a little maybe change the text so it seems like we are deciding insteaad.

In any case, great work! Can't wait for more!

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Game is awesome:love::love:
Really enjoyed:love::love::love::love:
I hope this not gonna be join Cockblockers AWAM&JOHN club....
Well looking forward next updates:love:
Keep it up(y):love:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes