Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 28, 2018
The premise is actually great with the female MC. If it's a male, it wouldn't really have a good ring to it. Plus the mc is sexy as hell.
thats why its a shame that its female protagonist. she is hot as hell and i would love to play as a male mc (no old ugly man) to fuck her. but i dont want to play from the eyes of the woman getting fucked by old wrinkly man yuk
feels bad man

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
The game is very similar to JOHN, only unlike her, it does not pull with spicy content for several YEARS, but immediately shows what everyone already expects from her. The only thing, as for me, the scene in the locker room seemed to me too harsh, otherwise if the game continues to be released once a month (a little over a month) then it will become an excellent game, I look forward to continuing.

Reactions: vendarr

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
thats why its a shame that its female protagonist. she is hot as hell and i would love to play as a male mc (no old ugly man) to fuck her. but i dont want to play from the eyes of the woman getting fucked by old wrinkly man yuk
feels bad man
Man all you got to is look at it as story about other people, and i mean that literally is what it is, rather than trying to insert yourself into it as if everything is some personal fantasy. Give it a try it's real easy.

Bokki_Sugi

Jul 31, 2020
feels bad man
If you want young handsome male MC fucking hot women or MILF I think you can find that kind of game easy, I mean so many game like that in this website, maybe the developer like old man fuck young women fantasy and want to try something different, nothing wrong with that, so just enjoy the game

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The render are great and I like the look of her.

But I dont like the lack of choices. There are some - dont get me wrong, but I miss important choices when it is coming to fetishes and stuff.

We cant avoid the spanking (only the scene itself) or the spitting.

Especially the start is rushed and forced. As others pointed out - she is going from wallflower to dom-vamp in seconds.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
The render are great and I like the look of her.

But I dont like the lack of choices. There are some - dont get me wrong, but I miss important choices when it is coming to fetishes and stuff.

We cant avoid the spanking (only the scene itself) or the spitting.

Especially the start is rushed and forced. As others pointed out - she is going from wallflower to dom-vamp in seconds.
I share the same view as you as it seems to be a very typical female protag of a woma going to slut from 0 - 100 in an instant. But I was also genuinely surprised when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.That was honestly like a breathe of fresh air i i have not felt a long time from these soft of games.

So I don't know, this game confuses me especially when the story beginning of her personality is inconsistent with how she is interacting with her surroundings. Hopefully the plot gets better with future versions, key word being consistency.

Reactions: DamagedCoda

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
What the...! points, loving girlfriend points...after what happened during the intro..yeah...I guess you can follow the pure girlfriend route after that, no problem, why not..i'm totally sure about it!

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
DamagedCoda I got an error at the choice to fuck or not the boss in the archive :

And about that choice, if you don't have enough corresponding points with your choice, then the game does the opposite of your choice. I totally disagree with that and it doesn't make sense. You could reconsider it and give it more thoughts.

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
DamagedCoda I got an error at the choice to fuck or not the boss in the archive :

And about that choice, if you don't have enough corresponding points with your choice, then the game does the opposite of your choice. I totally disagree with that and it doesn't make sense. You could reconsider it and give it more thoughts.
Ty for reporting the error... also what do u suggest for not having enough points ? just skip the whole scene all? also if u didn't have enough points that means u were taking a different path...

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
What the...! points, loving girlfriend points...after what happened during the intro..yeah...I guess you can follow the pure girlfriend route after that, no problem, why not..i'm totally sure about it!
yea why not? maybe she made a haste decision , maybe she regrets and is guilty about it or maybe she's not .. maybe she is trying hard to make it up to her bf for what she did ??

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes