Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dacot9

Jun 8, 2019
All are V0.2 but for different Android platform .
U can download either arm64-v8a or armeabi-7a for Android phones and
x86_64 are for simulator or chrome book
which simulator runs the.office-800000001-x86_64-release? 've tried on bluestacks and nox couldnt install.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Few scenes and plot from v0.1 is currently being redone so as in to fill up the gaps u mentioned above... Also choices and options /actual game starts from v0.2 so you should give it a try and play till the end of v0.2 .... There's little inconsistency in the plot which I'm working on it... Hopefully in the next update it will be sorted...
Wait, so your suggestion to my problem about not having a choice in the sex scenes is to recommend I play 0.2, which has an unavoidable sex scene in the first frame?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DamagedCoda

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I spoke at great length with the game developer last week which is very similar to the negative / constructive critiques that every one have raised thus far. I think I can help address some of the alarming/annoying inconsistencies raised:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He is taking extra time with 0.3 to make changes with 0.1 and 0.2. Like I already said, it cant be a complete make over due to resource constraint but 0.3 when launched ' should ' overall be a much pleasurable experience for the people who dislike the current version

Last edited:

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
People who play a sex-game, but don't want the protag to have sex?
Wtf?! Go play AWAM, or something. It's right up your street.

I'd rather the loving girlfriend bullshit was kept to an absolute minimum.
By the end, I hope she gets banged by 500 dudes! ;)

Great work so far, dev.
Good luck with it and ignore the haters and those who want to turn your game into something completely different.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yaaaaaayyy, just reached my first goal. Thank you so much to all my patrons . Seriously it means a lot to me and once again thanks for supporting me. Putting a lot of effort in the game to keep you guys entertained.

Ps:

Thanks a lot

Regards,

Gail xoxo...

-------

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Love This game. Awesome renders, nice character model and story. But would have appreciated some kind of options in the beginning scenes where the female MC has her fun with the boss. anyways its the beginning , hoping to see the dev turn around things continue his good work. Best of luck.

Reactions: DamagedCoda
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes