Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

geminiw45

Dec 22, 2018
I can't see from the folder, exe or game, which version I have (even the about is blank next to version) - where is this information?

Great game, the babe looks fantastic

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
DamagedCoda, any news about that fan art thread? There's about ten of them posted on discord, and I'm sure more would come, if there was a thread base here on F95... If you don't open it, someone else will, sooner or later!

Also, I realised my rating for this game was taken away, I wonder what happened there? Oh well, that's a five star rating less in the equation.

Wow and I like your new avatar, it stands out a lot more (including on the support icon here on the left).

Last edited:
Reactions: DamagedCoda

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Plzz gives us the latest update of the office

Sorrow95 already provided update progress chart on post 364, 11 posts above yours.

Current prediction date for release of [V0.3] 20th Oct 2020.

0.3 teasers 2.0 :

New character :

1601643259647.png

1601643402927.png

DamagedCoda

Wow and I like your new avatar, it stands out a lot more (including on the support icon here on the left).
Hey Manifold, not sure if you are aware but that ' piece ' was voted on discord as what lingerie Gail be wearing back in beginning of Sept.

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hey Manifold, not sure if you are aware but that ' piece ' was voted on discord as what lingerie Gail be wearing back in beginning of Sept.
Yeah, I remember that poll, the other choice was a red one, right? Which is cool, because I alway prefer black lingerie, and this one fits her real nice :p. I'd love to have the whole pic in HD with the purple background as well for my Gail pic collection ;).

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
DamagedCoda, any news about that fan art thread? There's about ten of them posted on discord, and I'm sure more would come, if there was a thread base here on F95... If you don't open it, someone else will, sooner or later!

Also, I realised my rating for this game was taken away, I wonder what happened there? Oh well, that's a five star rating less in the equation.

Will be opening a fan art thread tonight :D
let me check hmmmm... that shouldn't have happnened...
hahah thanks alot :D

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Will be opening a fan art thread tonight :D
let me check hmmmm... that shouldn't have happnened...
hahah thanks alot :D
Cool thanks for replying and the info!

For that rating of mine, no worries, I PMed a moderator, it was taken away without notice.

Apparently you can't mention that you support the dev of the game you're rating... Another one of these genius, totally logical F95 rules. But the moderator agreed to restore my revised rating, so it should be back soon.

So all this to say, be careful when you rate a game and want that rating to remain... Big Brother is watching you!!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes