Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Small comment on the game, knowing that it's being re-written.

I enjoyed the character development regarding Gail in 0.2, and I really hope to see this personality trait in particular put forward in the future:

Gail is very selfish and egotistic, thinking about her cheating on her boyfriend in terms that affect her, not him (eg, in the bathroom before dinner). Later he clears the table, while she gets impatient because he's not quick enough. I LOVE that.

I hope whatever the route the player chooses (corruption or good girlfriend), you'll keep her as a very ambitious and self-centered person, more like a victim even of her own incapacity to understand the harm she can do (boyfriend, Theo, nephew, even Dave) rather than a truly "evil" character.

Last edited:

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
You mean like Monica from Fasion business ? It is possible for corruption route but probably harder to implement for boyfriend route. Hard to be caring and yet selfish at the same time lol

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
You mean like Monica from Fasion business ? It is possible for corruption route but probably harder to implement for boyfriend route. Hard to be caring and yet selfish at the same time lol
Not quite. Though that game FB has its own merits, Monica is really a caricature of the insufferable rich bitch, arrogant and totally ridiculous frankly.

What I really liked in the 0.2 version of this game was more the innocent insensitivity of Gail, who seems to be more worried about the consequences of her fucking with her boss on her own happiness than on her boyfriend's honor and dignity. For example, her inner dialogue in the bathroom, before joining her boyfriend for the celebration dinner. She then just scoots off to the bedroom after dinner, not thinking a second about helping out the poor idiot clean the kitchen, and on top of that, she gets upset by the fact that he's not quick enough.

Later in the game she mentions she's usually the "dominant one", but also likes being "pampered". Sorry to bring in some IRL stuff, but she reminds me of a lot of women, who want a handsome, confident (but not cocky) BF they can show off to their girlfriends, with a great sense of humour (but not too much), at the same time sweet, but at the same time fully independent, oh yeah, but also ready to show his weaknesses, but only up to a point, and only when they're ready to listen, etc, etc. You know what I mean.

Women usually like assholes. Well, most men, I think, are the same with women... most men will choose, if they can, exciting, adventurous female "assholes" over nice, decent... and fairly boring women. I guess it's our deeper instincts telling us these women and men (the "assholes") are the winners of the pack we should be mating with. That's why I like Gail's "office crush", who we see flirting with the secretary. He's unconquered territory for her. He treats her like shit, and even if she's in a relationship, her instincts tell her to conquer him next, not to be lovey-dovey with her sweet loving boyfriend.

It's more about bringing out that personality trait Damaged Coda already sketched out, and making it an explicit narrative point. Gail is cute, she can be loving, she's a "normal" human being. She's not a total aristocratic sociopath like Monica. But you could have two personality development routes, each corresponding to corruption/good girlfriend:

-good girlfriend: She learns to be more caring and attentive to her boyfriend's needs, and others' as well. This will prevent this route from being too static (i.e. just vanilla sex scenes with the boyfriend you can't have in the corruption route).

-Corruption/ambitious slut: She totally makes a fool of her boyfriend, and other men as well (It's clear that sooner or later she will drop Dave for Hugo, or for some other bigger fish). A demon wakes up in her, but not stupidly arrogant and bitchy like Monica. More a total lack of empathy for others, and blind ambition by someone who starts at the bottom, and not a privileged bitch, again, like Monica. Remember the game's baseline "Will she make it to the top?".

Eh... Sorry for the rant!

Last edited:
Reactions: diegao

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
What I really liked in the 0.2 version of this game was more the innocent insensitivity of Gail, who seems to be more worried about the consequences of her fucking with her boss on her own happiness than on her boyfriend's honor and dignity. For example, her inner dialogue in the bathroom, before joining her boyfriend for the celebration dinner. She then just scoots off to the bedroom after dinner, not thinking a second about helping out the poor idiot clean the kitchen, and on top of that, she gets upset by the fact that he's not quick enough.
Good observation about not helping to wash with dishes. I totally missed that.

Women usually like assholes. Well, most men, I think, are the same with women... most men will choose, if they can, exciting, adventurous female "assholes" over nice, decent... and fairly boring women. I guess it's our deeper instincts telling us these women and men (the "assholes") are the winners of the pack we should be mating with. That's why I like Gail's "office crush", who we see flirting with the secretary. He's unconquered territory for her. He treats her like shit, and even if she's in a relationship, her instincts tell her to conquer him next, not to be lovey-dovey with her sweet loving boyfriend.
Hmm... I believe the ' office crush ' will be getting some amendments. It be more of Louis trying to make a move on Gail and not exactly Gail wanting him. Choice options for sure on both corruption and BF path like you sugget.

-good girlfriend: She learns to be more caring and attentive to her boyfriend's needs, and others' as well. This will prevent this route to be too static (i.e. just vanilla sex scenes with the boyfriend you can't have in the corruption route).

-Corruption/ambitious slut: She totally makes a fool of her boyfriend, and other men as well (It's clear that sooner or later she will drop Dave for Hugo, or for some other bigger fish). A demon wakes up in her, but not stupidly arrogant and bitchy like Monica. More a total lack of empathy for others, and blind ambition by someone who starts at the bottom, and not a privileged bitch, again, like Monica. Remember the game's baseline "Will she make it to the top?".
I think the above totally nails the core reason why DC feels the need to redo 0.1 and 0.2. Bringing some choice options if not it be standard fuckfest like other FMC typical slut games.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Development keeps going on:

Edit:

Will be starting with the coding segment from tomorrow. Once the coding and first round of testing is finished will release the beta build for the Diamond and Platinum members. Stay tuned.

----

Marcoreus

Apr 25, 2019
Development keeps going on:

Edit:

Will be starting with the coding segment from tomorrow. Once the coding and first round of testing is finished will release the beta build for the Diamond and Platinum members. Stay tuned.

----
do we get to see Update till the weekend???

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone.

Firstly I'd like to thank you all for supporting me and yes thanks a lot for being patient.

This is to inform you all that I'll be releasing the beta build tonight for Platinum and Diamond members. Then after 24-48hrs later will release it to all the tiers and also release it to the public (will upload it on f95)

So stay tuned and See you all tonight...

-----

It's not far away anymore.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
These 'I can't wait' and 'Hero' posts are pretty irritating, imo.

We all want to try-out the update, but as far as I can see there are two alternatives:-
1. Be patient and WAIT, just like eveyone else is.
2. Put YOUR hand in YOUR pocket and be the 'hero' yourself, rather than expecting someone else to do it for you.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
These 'I can't wait' and 'Hero' posts are pretty irritating, imo.

We all want to try-out the update, but as far as I can see there are two alternatives:-
1. Be patient and WAIT, just like eveyone else is.
2. Put YOUR hand in YOUR pocket and be the 'hero' yourself, rather than expecting someone else to do it for you.
1. I try so hard
2. I can’t atm poor af since several months already

Reactions: Thickgravy49
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes