Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
The following comment is just my view !!!

A good CG is important , with a good story combined , make it a good game.
As far as i played , this...........
just a regular whore type game , basically MC just try fuck every character in game ,
if this be a serial comic , maybe can be way to popular .....

A novel type game , basic on a good story , for example "A wife a mother" and "A mother's love" and "Jessica O’Neil’s Hard News", it has character build (maybe just a a little), why and how she/he become , with a very good sex scene .

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So ... 10min update? ... way to short. :(

And you cant pick the lesbian choice in the store - results in an error.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Dudes, bear in mind the dev spent time during the last six weeks after the previous update rewriting and rerendering entire chunks of 0.1 and 0.2, to satisfy as many people as he could (new Cindy model, possibility for non corrupting sex with Dave in the initial scene, etc.). There is only so much a single man with his computer can do, in a month's + time. If you want him to bring you an entire hour of quality game every month, he'll need a team and several high-performance computers. In order to make that possible, you know where to go with your credit cards, right?

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
stuck on this screen cant choose either option because both just say "not enough points." like I cant progress probably because I chose the no points option with the first encounter with theo.

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
Dudes, bear in mind the dev spent time during the last six weeks after the previous update rewriting and rerendering entire chunks of 0.1 and 0.2, to satisfy as many people as he could (new Cindy model, possibility for non corrupting sex with Dave in the initial scene, etc.). There is only so much a single man with his computer can do, in a month's + time. If you want him to bring you an entire hour of quality game every month, he'll need a team and several high-performance computers. In order to make that possible, you know where to go with your credit cards, right?
So, we need to start the whole game again from beginning, right?

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
So, we need to start the whole game again from beginning, right?
That might perhaps explain some bugs if you play from previous saves, though I'm really not sure. It was the case last time, because the corruption tracking system was implemented in 0.2, but this time, my 0.3 game worked fine with 0.2 saves, so dunno.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the gallery not opening? I started a brand new save too.

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
Yes Yes you have to start from the beginning .... I have made changess from t he beginning... old saves probably wont work...
They are working just fine, but that things that you implemented in previous versions, i need to start from the begining!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes