Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble downloading? its downloading at around 50 kbps, I know it is not my wife cause other games are downloading fine.
You didn't say which download server you are trying and if the issue is with all of them then yes it is you.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Love this game. Cant have enough of her. God dev you're good. I want to follow this game to the completion. Will wait cew more updates till i start playing again. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: scatfetish

guy2front

Feb 27, 2020
This game is amazing. The image quality is great and the story is everything I want from a corruption style game. Keep up the good work!

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
here is my unofficial android port:

The Office Ep.1v0.3 +Compressed [90MB]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE:The gallery option had to be removed for some errors.

Track my ports and give me a feedback at

Last edited:

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
This is what happens when ppl premature release the version too early when its still on beta release. Developer already said on patreon he will release on public release on F95 once all bugs are fixed but yet there are still wankers who did shot gun.

Now several ppl ' complaining ' here about bugs which is obviously the case with beta. I mean sure ppl can help to post here about bugs but he already has a team of beta testers giving him the feedback

What a champ (n)

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I spoke too soon my corruption and lesbian points are too low so I can't ask sales girl to help Theo and I can't help him either this is a joke

Reactions: Onceaday

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
This update was cool, the receptionist girl was hot :BootyTime:

Only thing i ask is to implement color for the texts, some have white bg and the texts are nearly transparent. Also the first time boss the MC bump uglies, just change that to an animation like the bj scenes. Then bj scenes into just images. Also, like the first sex scene, how her body more. I'd simply love seeing her body more than Dave's lol. Just my 2 cents.

Anyways going back to full faithful girlfriend so I can see different path branches!​

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
I completely agree this is ridiculous 1 wrong move and she's full blown whore even with her assistant lets be real now. I hug sister because I didnt want to help Theo but how a simple hug goes from 0-100 thats why I love A wife and Mother so much your not forced into nothing you have real choices even when you've made 100 bad choices in the beginning you are not locked in any situation you can always chose to continue or stop what your doing.
I don't disagree with your opinion about this game being a fast pace sex game.

I do find it comical you love AWAM, a game which provide you real choices in having zero vaginal sex outside of the husband after 3 full years of development. If you like reading erotic novels with 99% tease and 1% actual sex with your husband, yup this game definitely isn't your cup of tea

I spoke too soon my corruption and lesbian points are too low so I can't ask sales girl to help Theo and I can't help him either this is a joke
Ya, you can congrats the wanker champion who uploaded the beta version with bugs prematurely on F95. This is a known bug which the developer is fixing.

What a champ (n)

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I don't disagree with your opinion about this game being a fast pace sex game.

I do find it comical you love AWAM, a game which provide you real choices in having zero vaginal sex outside of the husband after 3 full years of development. If you like reading erotic novels with 99% tease and 1% actual sex with your husband, yup this game definitely isn't your cup of tea

Ya, you can congrats the wanker champion who uploaded the beta version with bugs prematurely on F95. This is a known bug which the developer is fixing.

What a champ (n)
Funny how you find my love for AWAM comical do me a favor snap your fingers and tell me how much women flock not too many right, in real life I'm disgusted by ez women. I like to work for whatever I get that includes women if I want something ez for the night I just go to south beach their as ez as they come. But I do prefer a chase 100% of the time. It's just like women that don't like simps I don't like whorish women.

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Funny how you find my love for AWAM comical do me a favor snap your fingers and tell me how much women flock not too many right, in real life I'm disgusted by ez women. I like to work for whatever I get that includes women if I want something ez for the night I just go to south beach their as ez as they come. But I do prefer a chase 100% of the time. It's just like women that don't like simps I don't like whorish women.

Every theme on this site can be deemed as comical as it is all adult fantasies. I am sure there is fair degree of people in real life who find having sex with your mother, daughter, auntie equally disgusting. Again key work being real life as pointed out by you.

But because this is all adult fantasies and everyone has different fetishes, so its acceptable and not related to real life. If you want to link real life to adult games and dig at woman being too easy, I can similarly dig back at incest is wrong in real life.

Do you want to snap your finger and tell me how many pussies you fucked that are incest nature?

I have nothing against you not liking whorish woman. In fact I already agree this is a fast paced sex game. But becoz u mention u love AWAM and fucking 3 years of development blue balls with zero sex out of the husband, that goes beyond what you deem - I enjoy a chase .

And I quote again -fucking 3 years of development since launch. with zero sex out of the husband. This is fucking insane for an adult game.

Zoe Meat - I realised we have gone off topic talking about another game. We can agree to disagree and part ways in this thread. If not I will see you over at AWAM game thread to continue this topic

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Very erotic story with a good amount of sex scenes; though I think the main character would've been more interesting if she didn't have sex right off the bat with her boss (despite the player choosing to do so) a forpelay act or a non enthusiastic Bj would've sufficed, but the way she handled her first scene shows that she has no shame at all and she does not need corrupting, she truly is a succubus from hell, I feel sorry for her clueless boyfriend tbh.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
I completely agree this is ridiculous 1 wrong move and she's full blown whore even with her assistant lets be real now. I hug sister because I didnt want to help Theo but how a simple hug goes from 0-100 thats why I love A wife and Mother so much your not forced into nothing you have real choices even when you've made 100 bad choices in the beginning you are not locked in any situation you can always chose to continue or stop what your doing.
Then stick to games like A wife and Mother because corruption games are about the characters becoming slutty that's the nature of these games. You should learn to read a games tone so you won't be so disappointed it's not hard really, A wife and Mothers a slower paced game that about choosing how Sophia falls from grace. This game from the get go seemed to be about a women quickly becoming slutty and how many sexy situations she will get into and how nasty she will get to achieve her goals. Once you play the game you should be able to see where it's going, it's unreasonable after that point to be like "why is this game like this I didn't see this coming" well then your blind.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes