Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I had my doubts after the first release, but this update washed those doubts away. The story gets going without walls of texts, and I was more and more interested to see what new encounters the MC would get herself into. The choices you get to make are be corrupt, or be boring...I mean faithful...is that even real choice?? Why else be playing this game otherwise, lol.
I also liked that it's just a boyfriend she's cheating on, so there is no real loss when she eventually gets caught. All sorts of spicy potential with this story, I'm really looking forward to see what's next.

Reactions: DamagedCoda

Bokki_Sugi

Jul 31, 2020
This game is really good, has a great potential to be Jessica O'Niel, I hope you add NTR and need to see more scene with her boss next update

Reactions: DamagedCoda

SeleneX88

Mar 5, 2019
It is rare that I follow and support someone on Patreon. But I have to say when I saw your game on F95 I was very excited. I was even more excited when I played it and I have to say, really very good job. I like the idea behind it and also your style of drawing the graphics. Personally, I am looking forward to more content and will then support you even more in due course. As I said, great work.

PS: The scene in the bus with the two strangers was very awesome. I hope there will be more scenes like this with them in the next updates.

Have a nice day.

HornyYoshi

Mar 25, 2018
Awesome update, loved the gallery and the models look amazing as always! I know it's still early but down the line you might wanna add a scene replay somewhere, eventually almost all renpy games have a scene replay mod so might as well just add it yourself. Hoping for some double penetration or gangbang down the road :p:p:p

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hey the android port consist 4 files so which one I have to download for this version
All are V0.2 but for different Android platform .
U can download either arm64-v8a or armeabi-7a for Android phones and
x86_64 are for simulator or chrome book

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes