Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
OK...brilliant update! This game checks pretty much all of my fetishes, its almost unbelievable.

-All kinds of new promising ways to cheat on, blue-ball and bitch-treat your innocent, loving boyfriend, and make a complete fool out of the poor idiot...Cheating/Cuck/NTR lovers like me now have a new game to feed on their nasty fantasies... yeeeeeeee-hah! And I hope it'll get even nastier in time. Make it cruel!

-GDAIWVSBF (Gorgeous depraved auntie I will very soon be fucking) storyline, really nice and promising. I want the demon inside that goddess to blow that nephew's life and mind for ever!

-Beautiful Lady high-heels. Why is it so god damn rare to have a dev who actually loves heels as much as I do? DamagedCoda obviously respects them enough to pose the feet properly at all times, and that is way cool, thanks! Along with the heavy make-up and the manicured nails, this is my dream come true! I very rarely fall in love with 3D renders, but I really hope Gail will be haunting my dreams on a regular basis ;).

-Beautiful render quality, you're a true champ, dev.

-Check the gallery, DamagedCoda gives us extra kinky renders, as if his superior-level game wasn't enough already!

SUGGESTIONS AND BUG REPORT:

-In my game every time I click on a choice, a bug exception report appears. Nothing dramatic, the game then goes on, but I just wanted to let you know.

-Perhaps implement a hide/show system to check on the corruption status and how many corruption points you've gained so far. EDIT: Oops, seems that you did implement that, but it doesn't show when you continue the game from an earlier save from 0.1.

Beautiful, beautiful work there man, I'm raising my patreon pledge to $5 as of tomorrow, which I've never done so far (I'm a $1 shopper as a rule), but your game is totally worth way more than what you're getting from us patrons so far ($28/month...Jesus). I'll be damned if you don't get more financial support ASAP.

Readers and fellow pirates, I don't want to bother you with this, but if you like this game at least half as much as I do, please consider supporting this dev. This game is a gem, and there aren't enough of these out there. It'll only encourage DamagedCoda to soldier on and perhaps peak higher with every new update.
Thank you so much... :D Glad you liked it ...

• Angry
Reactions: Nospamwss

Aceyx3

Apr 17, 2018
I liked the new update as well.

DamagedCoda, if you need any help with the renders let me know, I got a super fast GPU to help with. Let me know if I can be of any help, thank you!

Reactions: DamagedCoda

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
The female models in this game are fucking gorgeous.

I have zero desire to play the game because the only female protagonist games I like are the lesbian kind. Playing as a sexy female protagonist and then having to watch her take dick after dick after dick makes me want to claw my own eyes out. No offense to DamagedCoda or people who are into this, it's just not my preference.

That being said, the women in the game, according to the screenshots in the OP, are absolutely outstanding. Great work on them, DC. I will be eagerly awaiting your next game, assuming you decide to make one.

Hopefully, a game featuring either a female protagonist with a lesbian harem or a male protagonist with a harem full of beautiful female models of this caliber.

Good luck with your game until then.

Last edited:

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
The female models in this game are fucking gorgeous.

I have zero desire to play the game because the only female protagonist games I like are the lesbian kind. Playing as a sexy female protagonist and then having to watch her take dick after dick after dick makes me want to claw my own eyes out. No offense to DamagedCoda or people who are into this, it's just not my preference.

That being said, the women in the game, according to the screenshots in the OP, are absolutely outstanding. Great work on them, DC. I will be eagerly awaiting your next game, assuming you decide to make one.

Hopefully, a game featuring either a female protagonist with a lesbian harem or a male protagonist with a harem full of beautiful female models of this caliber.

Good luck your game until then.
There are lesbian scenes in the game , why don't you give it a try... :D and thank you...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zanax

Ethanhunt99

Jan 1, 2019
no offence, but some of the reviewers are high ah! lol, this game looks inkredible, and yea you might not have any choices but who cares, we are all here to beat our shlongs, and this gmae helps ALLOT with that!! lmao, great gmae keep it up!

Reactions: DamagedCoda
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes