Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Office [Ep. 3 (v0.3 BETA)] [Damaged Coda]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Darky7

Nov 5, 2020
The one in the OP is The_Office-Ep3_v02-bugfix.apk and is 659.23 MB

The one now posted is the.office.ep3v03-release.apk and is 872.1 MB

So, what is the issue?
You are right but after if you install in your device then that show ep3 v02b not the latest episode and content of this one is also same because this one is older ver.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You are right but after if you install in your device then that show ep3 v02b not the latest episode and content of this one is also same because this one is older ver.
Sometimes during building APK's and building for Win/Linux/Mac, dev's forget to change build numbers.

Did you verify by seeing if there is new content and loading an old save.... or checking by going through it?

I've seen this a lot with games, where build numbers are marked as old ones but there is new content and it is the new version, so this is "just me" double checking to make sure you checked thoroughly is all.

If it is in fact an old build, you will have to wait for the "proper build" or wait for someone to make an Android port which probably won't happen until it's on the front page and people know an update for this is actually out ;)

Darky7

Nov 5, 2020
Sometimes during building APK's and building for Win/Linux/Mac, dev's forget to change build numbers.

Did you verify by seeing if there is new content and loading an old save.... or checking by going through it?

I've seen this a lot with games, where build numbers are marked as old ones but there is new content and it is the new version, so this is "just me" double checking to make sure you checked thoroughly is all.

If it is in fact an old build, you will have to wait for the "proper build" or wait for someone to make an Android port which probably won't happen until it's on the front page and people know an update for this is actually out ;)
Yup lets see

Just more wait.

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes