Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
She looks good, maybe I will try this sometime

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Uhh why does Gail fuck Frank even tho she can reject him twice in the story? It doesn't really make much sense to me
Pretty much why I quit after the first release. Instead of blowing and fucking her boss just to land a job, why not just work harder or find a new employer and keep her dignity and stay faithful to her supportive boyfriend who seem to be a good dude for her. But not only that, it seem that she start to mess around with all kinds of people. I understand that at the end of the day it's an adult visual novel and erotica need to happen, but I'd like it better if it happened based on player agency, player choosing with whom and when it happens. Like in Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, there you have full control, she don't need to blow nobody in order for her to do her job and stay faithful. Sure sex could be the easy way to get her job done, a motivation to get people talking, but eh...

That's just me though. Just not a fan of characters that throw away all good that they have for an easy way in or out, when they could just work harder to get there and keep their dignity. :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes