Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The idea was to be "The Office". Moving away from the office, to do some sort of householder blacked, waste of time and lost of identity. Boss girls in the corporate ladder are not your average club girl, you got that pretty wrong.

Mistake, disliked last update, loosing focus and incongruent. Regain focus, you are all over the place and nowhere at all, you ended up doing the same clichés over and over again, and at this point, they are pretty boring. The semi incest boy, the big black dude, the phone blackmail, etc... Come on, dont be cheap, go back to the office and do something original there, it is THE OFFICE.

Lost interest in this story. Might check in 6 months or so to see if it came back to somewhere interesting.
I agree, story is starting to skew into the same old boring cliche's, taking away from the story that made this popular in the first place. Keep the focus on gail and her boss...the Gail graduation ceremony and how her boss used her and humiliated her in front of friends and family was just getting good.
The fact that people hated the guy means you wrote a good character and should have rolled with it...but instead you took the focus off that, and threw in a bunch of other people, making what could have been a spicy story into a story about a round healed slut thirsty for any cock that's shoved in her face...gets boring fast, and the BBC is the cherry on top for losing focus...sure you'll make a small niche happy, but this is turning into a run of the mill slut VN with decent graphics.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
This game takes so long to update that I forget most characters lmao. Like who the hell is Frank and why Gail acting all horny for him lmao. Definitely should've been an option to skip the sex scene or let it happen with him.

Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
To be honest, I found in this update many things I complain I never find in games that deals with the same subjects (character preparing herself with feverishness, real chemistry, many kissing, couple sleeping together after lovemaking even if they aren't really a couple...). Only complaint is the fork dropping scene during dinner that makes no sense at all...

Very nice, more like this !

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
I did a quick run through to try to avoid Frank, but even with a low score and loyalty to Nate, she still goes with him. How does that work?

Reactions: saves88

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
I did a quick run through to try to avoid Frank, but even with a low score and loyalty to Nate, she still goes with him. How does that work?
Because the dev just doesn't give a fuck.
The game is in a downward spiral.
No animations anymore, the story gets more ridiculous every update. And in every update Gail gets a new pair of tits (and ass).

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
Event 5. Is all about gail being with Frank. It's a dinner date with Frank. There is any other content. Therefore if you don't like frank or wanna see a BBC the update isn't for you. Period. If you are trying to avoid frank. Don't bother playing because that's all the update is about period.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Eight months of 'developement', minus one month of playing around with AI for essentially one scene.
She only fucks one guy and there aren't even any real animations this time.
Hugely disappointing and definitely not worth waiting eight months for, imo.
This guy is steadily drifting more and more into L&P/Stoper territory.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Pretty much why I quit after the first release. Instead of blowing and fucking her boss just to land a job, why not just work harder or find a new employer and keep her dignity and stay faithful to her supportive boyfriend who seem to be a good dude for her. But not only that, it seem that she start to mess around with all kinds of people. I understand that at the end of the day it's an adult visual novel and erotica need to happen, but I'd like it better if it happened based on player agency, player choosing with whom and when it happens. Like in Jessica O'Neil's Hard News, there you have full control, she don't need to blow nobody in order for her to do her job and stay faithful. Sure sex could be the easy way to get her job done, a motivation to get people talking, but eh...

That's just me though. Just not a fan of characters that throw away all good that they have for an easy way in or out, when they could just work harder to get there and keep their dignity. :LOL:
JOHN is a very bad example here. I have tried that game but it sucks in amount of sex scenes as for AVN. And I mean it REALLY lacks them. I don't try to defend The Office, I played it 2 years ago, and then the corruption of the office worker was quite enjoyable

Kraz4life

Jan 10, 2020
Think I can guess the answer based on the poll, but is it possible to avoid having the main character hooking up with the old boss guy in the third photo or a required route?

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Guys if anyone please care to explain what changed from Ep3 01b to Ep03 03b, the file size went way down from 2.37GB to 973MB. Did something change content wise or it's simply due to better compression? I haven't played this game yet and wondering if I can safely remove the 2.37gb one

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah why can't we get the uncompressed version?? "90% quality" is still a loss of 10% and for many of us we would gladly download 2-3 GB for the best quality. Seems weird to not give people options unless its the dev wanting to try and force people here to buy the uncompressed version.

Reactions: worldkaiser

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
ok well this badly needs a mod that removes those unskippable freeze frames half of the renders come with now. God that is annoying.

Reactions: saves88

DKft

Apr 4, 2022
Uhh why does Gail fuck Frank even tho she can reject him twice in the story? It doesn't really make much sense to me
At this point the game is just be a kinetic novel. So you have the options of corruption and loving girlfriend yet you have forced sex scenes where the MC willingly and lusciously have sex with men that she rejected through the "loving girlfriend" option. So the "loving girlfriend" option is actually not a choice path but a way to skip some teasings or touchings. You are a loving girlfriend even if you fuck guys left and right behind your boyfriend's back.

• Haha
Reactions: littlePink

hanshans29

Aug 16, 2022
Not gonna lie, I'm a bit disappointed by this update.

Yes it looks great, and the attention to detail in the visuals is incredible... but if I'm reading a VN called "the office" and I wait half a year for an update, and then there is no scene in the office, just some romantic cuddly sleepover, then I personally find it a bit underwhelming.

Still, thanks for the update, and hopefully next update we'll get back to the good stuff.

Reactions: Pogo123

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Yeah why can't we get the uncompressed version?? "90% quality" is still a loss of 10% and for many of us we would gladly download 2-3 GB for the best quality. Seems weird to not give people options unless its the dev wanting to try and force people here to buy the uncompressed version.
"90%" MYASS.... all I see is fucking pixels... most games nowadays have more than 50GB if not 100GB god forbid if the game is bigger than 3GB.. OH NO!!! most compress immediately!!!!!!!! o_O

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes