Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Guys if anyone please care to explain what changed from Ep3 01b to Ep03 03b, the file size went way down from 2.37GB to 973MB. Did something change content wise or it's simply due to better compression? I haven't played this game yet and wondering if I can safely remove the 2.37gb one
It says right in the OP, the dev used compression on it to reduce the size.

Yeah why can't we get the uncompressed version?? "90% quality" is still a loss of 10% and for many of us we would gladly download 2-3 GB for the best quality. Seems weird to not give people options unless its the dev wanting to try and force people here to buy the uncompressed version.
Because the dev doesn't release it? The person who leaked it was the highest tier so....

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
It says right in the OP, the dev used compression on it to reduce the size.

Because the dev doesn't release it? The person who leaked it was the highest tier so....
Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. Dev should honestly offer options instead of this bullshit :rolleyes:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
JOHN is a very bad example here. I have tried that game but it sucks in amount of sex scenes as for AVN. And I mean it REALLY lacks them. I don't try to defend The Office, I played it 2 years ago, and then the corruption of the office worker was quite enjoyable
Well JOHN isn't even that deep into the story yet (because updates are quite small and we only get like maybe one or two of those a year, at best), so that considered that's surprisingly many sex scenes, most of which are with her own boyfriend, or at least half of them are.

EDIT: But regardless of how many sex scenes there are in the game, they all occur based on player choices and if one opts to only have her have sex with her boyfriend, then that's entirely possible, she won't be a cheater for any reason, or if someone wants to make her a cheater, that's possible too. And that's was the point, not the amount of sex a game has xD

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
The image quality thing seems very inconsistent, just checked and ep3 02b is 1.33gb so it went from 2.34gb to 1.33gb and now just 973mb. I guess I'll keep them and compare visual fidelity

llminionll

Aug 15, 2022
I think we all agree that this update is really disappointing. Does the dev really think that his subscribers will be satisfied with just one scene with one person (Frank)? I mean he could just use other characters like the janitor or someone else. Eight months for this? I guess his patreons must be really proud of him to the point of upgrading their tier levels.

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
From
At this point the game is just be a kinetic novel. So you have the options of corruption and loving girlfriend yet you have forced sex scenes where the MC willingly and lusciously have sex with men that she rejected through the "loving girlfriend" option. So the "loving girlfriend" option is actually not a choice path but a way to skip some teasings or touchings. You are a loving girlfriend even if you fuck guys left and right behind your boyfriend's back.
I'm pretty sure that the offical release will have the option of rejecting frank and just being franka with him. And she goes to the dinner with him and his friends

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
Yeah why can't we get the uncompressed version?? "90% quality" is still a loss of 10% and for many of us we would gladly download 2-3 GB for the best quality. Seems weird to not give people options unless its the dev wanting to try and force people here to buy the uncompressed version.
If you want to restore the image from the old version, just download the previous and copy the content of the [previous game folder]\game\images to [current game folder]\game\images and overwrite old files.
This will put the game at 1.6 Gb with HD quality for the old chapter.
Enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: ggog

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
At a dinner party with a guy she earlier rejected, yet now she's on him like they're long lost lovers -- and as a player I had NO choice in the matter -- never mind the cutie in the low cut dress. So much for the "Lesbian route". And I hate that she tolerates all these swine being so handsy.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
some scenes need to be skippable and not forced alot in this episode is forced which is BS we need the choices not being forced into something we dont like and being able to pass on people you dont want to bang i mean i get she will be a slut that puts out to almost everyone but even a slut of the suts has a limit to who and what they will bang and do cmon.(n):poop:

fihesog318

Jul 6, 2020
I really liked the multi scene sex. Too many games just have one or two positions as a sex scene between characters. This update had a long and many sex scenes between Gail and Frank.

I wish the buildup was better but with how long updates take I rather do the head cannon myself for the buildup and then watch the game for the payoff

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
At a dinner party with a guy she earlier rejected, yet now she's on him like they're long lost lovers -- and as a player I had NO choice in the matter -- never mind the cutie in the low cut dress. So much for the "Lesbian route". And I hate that she tolerates all these swine being so handsy.
EXACTLY!!!! I rejected him too, this update was really dissapointing

sinisterX

Jul 27, 2020
View attachment 739191

Overview:
This game is about Gail, a 27-year-old woman working in a financial services company called HI&F - Huge Investment and Finances. She is a street-smart lady who came from humble beginnings. She started as a receptionist after years of hard work and some harmless flirting. (So she thought.) After winning the fight against a colleague for her dream job. Gail gets promoted to the Regional Sales Manager position. That was the easy part, with potential enemies around every corner planning her downfall. What will she do to thrive and survive to reach her ultimate goal as CEO of HI&F?

Thread Updated: 2023-07-28
Release Date: 2023-07-27
Developer: Damaged Coda - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3 (v0.3b)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note: You can directly start the game from any episode, no need for older saves.
Just go to new game -> select the episode you want to play -> answer a few questions
and then you’re good to go.

This update has everything since the beginning of the game.
The size of the game might seem small, that’s because the images have been compressed with 90% quality.

DOWNLOAD
Main Game
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

The Magical Hobo (Fan-Fiction)

The Meeting (Non Canon)
Extras: FAN SIG_1 - FAN SIG_2 - FAN SIG_3 - Fan Art Thread - Gallery Unlocker

Itonami thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 796968 View attachment 796969 View attachment 796970 View attachment 796971 View attachment 796972 View attachment 796973 View attachment 796974 View attachment 796975 View attachment 796976 View attachment 796977 View attachment 796978 View attachment 796979 View attachment 796980 View attachment 796981 View attachment 796982 View attachment 796984 View attachment 796985 View attachment 796986 View attachment 796987 View attachment 796988 View attachment 796990 View attachment 796991 View attachment 796992 View attachment 796993 View attachment 863788 View attachment 863769 View attachment 863770 View attachment 863771 View attachment 863789
I did not care for this update only one option and where you need a option there isn't one. But that just me.....

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes