Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
I don't get this game. Whats with this game and forced content? I didn't like the content with Frank this update so i decided to start a new game and not score ANY points with Frank and declined going on a date with him. But guess what, I got EXACTLY the same content! And there are more scenes that "just happen" with random people where there is nothing you can do about it. But you also randomly get choices throughout the game to stop somebody from only touching you if you don't like it. Can somebody please explain this to me? Because i do really like the game!

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
This is a beta release, you all will be able to skip NSFW content with Frank in the official release.
Corruption route - you will be given the choice to skip it or not.
Gf path -No NSFW content with Frank at all. Only Gail masturbates thinking about Nathan after the shower.

Last edited:

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
Man original teasers were much better you didn't need to change it
Thanks for the update but please for next update or if you will release alpha version swap original images with the one we got in the update because it's literally like
Original teasers(4k).

Gail looked much hotter in the teasers

Update images(480p)

That much is the difference bro

@damagecoda kindly do that

DamagedCoda

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Man original teasers were much better you didn't need to change it
Thanks for the update but please for next update or if you will release alpha version swap original images with the one we got in the update because it's literally like
Original teasers(4k).

Gail looked much hotter in the teasers

Update images(480p)

That much is the difference bro

@damagecoda kindly do that
Sure, I'll post the uncompressed versions soon.

DSM010

May 6, 2022
I got to the point where she goes under the table, and I stopped playing. At that point, the scene starting feeling a bit cringey to me, and it kinds tested the limits of plausibility (in absolute terms and in context with Gail's historic personality traits).

Does the scene with Gail under the table mark the end of the current update?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I got to the point where she goes under the table, and I stopped playing. At that point, the scene starting feeling a bit cringey to me, and it kinds tested the limits of plausibility (in absolute terms and in context with Gail's historic personality traits).

Does the scene with Gail under the table mark the end of the current update?
No.. it leads to a crappy sex scene

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
"It could be worse" - best game ever.
"Tales from the deep: Eve" - number two.
"the point of no return" - 3.

My epic desillusion:
"The office" not my cup of tea anymore
"Beauty and the thug" - lesbian crap, but still include straight otome romance content
"Anna extiting affection" - anna is criminal boss ? Shiiiithole!
"AWAM" - I hate Dylan and his fans

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DD3DD
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes