Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys .. a quick question pls ..

is there a download for the original size quality of the game .. or only the compressed one ??

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
There is a little less compressed version in the forum, but that's it for now until the non beta version
ok not bad .. thank you for reply bro .. i miss read the first one ( mini game .. instead of .. main game ) :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Reactions: DD3DD

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Where does the multiple penetration tag come from? I don't remember having seen any :unsure:
I think it might be from the taxi scene that was removed from the game, it’s still in the gallery though and some other scenes with some bosses that are 3some in the gallery, but not in the game

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
I think it might be from the taxi scene that was removed from the game, it’s still in the gallery though and some other scenes with some bosses that are 3some in the gallery, but not in the game
As far as I remember, in this scene she gives a blowjob, a footjob to the driver and is fingered (all at the same time), but there's no multiple penetration, at least not according to the traditional definition (vaginal + anal, double vaginal or double anal). I mean, the way I see it, a standard FMM 3some that only includes oral + vaginal (or even oral + anal) shouldn't fall in the category of multiple penetration because that would include every FMM 3some and it makes no sense (that's what the group sex tag is about, right? Xsomes with X >= 3).

Unless you're talking about other taxi scene that really included a DP, of course.

Regards

Last edited:

Hrolfr

Aug 23, 2023
sure if you want to skip the entire update. yes
I guess we'll have to wait untill the definitive content is ready since DC said this scene will be for corruption path ONLY and we WILL have a normal no sex evening for the girlfriend path.

It was very disturbing to see my Gail have feelings for the landlord after refusing the 1st date even behaving like his girlfriend, talking about a previous date they never had and fucking with him when she actually got money from Ava and doesn't need to.

After watching the first date I can understand that, if she went, it makes sense since she said in her thoughts she was feeling butterfly in her stomach like she did when she started to date Nathan. She's falling for him from this point when he seems that he's just planning to fuck her and puts great efforts to be charming to achieve that goal instead of blackmailing her which can lead to Gail being heartbroken with deception if it's really only a strategy from him.

But in my girlfriend's path the whole movie night scene doesn't make sense. I will just wait for the girlfriend path to come out.

I discovered the game recently and I love it, I love Gail, Kat is beautifull too, I can't wait to see more of them in the future.

Reactions: erhand2424

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Anybody having problems seeing the whole gallery? Even with the gallery unlocker and the fix for last 6 videos I actually cant see the last 8 videos, the whole of the last 2 rows? Is that suppossed to happen? Anything im doing wrong?

Reactions: jenyabest

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Anybody having problems seeing the whole gallery? Even with the gallery unlocker and the fix for last 6 videos I actually cant see the last 8 videos, the whole of the last 2 rows? Is that suppossed to happen? Anything im doing wrong?
Same

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes