Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
A wonderful game, thank you so much. I haven't gotten through all of the game yet. But, what I have seen is awesome. Gail is fantastic and so beautiful. Personally, I like the slim, flat-chested cute girl type. For Gail, I will definitely make an exception.
I would like to see Dave, her boss, use Gali to further his company or to get favor from corporate. In other words, he has Gail use her body for his benefit. She becomes the company whore, and he pays her very well for her "extra" work.
One of her black friends invites her to a nightclub and it is called The Queen of Spades. Gail, loves the club and the attention that she gets so much, that she becomes a member of this "members only" club. There is a special room in the club reserved for "intimate rendezvous" to which she gets invited constantly. In the restroom, there is a Gloryhole, where she spends some time just having fun and sometimes earning some extra cash. She will also work as a waitress if the owner happens to be short on girls. Gail is a real trooper and doesn't mind helping out knowing that the men are very handsy, especially since her costume is extremely short and the girls aren't allowed to wear panties or a bra. When she gets home, she lets her fiancee fuck her in any hole he wants even though her holes are already overflowing with cum. He already knows what she does and he's okay with it and doesn't mind "sloppy whatever the count is". He loves her well-lubricated holes, he sometimes even eats her out (he's starting to develop a special kink). Just food for thought.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
A wonderful game, thank you so much. I haven't gotten through all of the game yet. But, what I have seen is awesome. Gail is fantastic and so beautiful. Personally, I like the slim, flat-chested cute girl type. For Gail, I will definitely make an exception.
Yeah, those extra curves are :love::love:
I would like to see Dave, her boss, use Gali to further his company or to get favor from corporate. In other words, he has Gail use her body for his benefit. She becomes the company whore, and he pays her very well for her "extra" work.
Too over-used trope by now. But wouldn't mind "temporary new boss" needs convincing / company get-away where all the bosses bring their "special" executives and some sexy competitive games ensue / office party shenanigans (summer: bikinis / halloween: costumes / christmas: die hard jk drunken mistletoe leading to 1on1 and group naughtiness)
One of her black friends invites her to a nightclub and it is called The Queen of Spades. Gail, loves the club and the attention that she gets so much, that she becomes a member of this "members only" club. There is a special room in the club reserved for "intimate rendezvous" to which she gets invited constantly. In the restroom, there is a Gloryhole, where she spends some time just having fun and sometimes earning some extra cash. She will also work as a waitress if the owner happens to be short on girls. Gail is a real trooper and doesn't mind helping out knowing that the men are very handsy, especially since her costume is extremely short and the girls aren't allowed to wear panties or a bra.
Very nice route to keep things spicy. Really do like the Gloryhole and anonymous one way idea. Would not do the work there route as its already done in Anna. But the "intimate rendezvous" is definitely a winner and if keeping it anonymous/one way anon (Gail blindfolded or other party), would be hot if Gail's horny admirer's in the world, get a chance with her, when otherwise they were rejected or couldn't normally plot wise (uni principal, building concierge, janitor at work, males from her past etc. as male members maybe only need "proper sized members" or large payments to gain "temp memberships")
When she gets home, she lets her fiancee fuck her in any hole he wants even though her holes are already overflowing with cum. He already knows what she does and he's okay with it and doesn't mind "sloppy whatever the count is". He loves her well-lubricated holes, he sometimes even eats her out (he's starting to develop a special kink). Just food for thought.
Definite niche-kink route which could be added (if popular enuf) as alt-scenes by just offering a post club activity shower choice for players and thereby minor altering of dialogue in fiancee scenes to that affect.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Yeah, those extra curves are :love::love:

Too over-used trope by now. But wouldn't mind "temporary new boss" needs convincing / company get-away where all the bosses bring their "special" executives and some sexy competitive games ensue / office party shenanigans (summer: bikinis / halloween: costumes / christmas: die hard jk drunken mistletoe leading to 1on1 and group naughtiness)

Very nice route to keep things spicy. Really do like the Gloryhole and anonymous one way idea. Would not do the work there route as its already done in Anna. But the "intimate rendezvous" is definitely a winner and if keeping it anonymous/one way anon (Gail blindfolded or other party), would be hot if Gail's horny admirer's in the world, get a chance with her, when otherwise they were rejected or couldn't normally plot wise (uni principal, building concierge, janitor at work, males from her past etc. as male members maybe only need "proper sized members" or large payments to gain "temp memberships")

Definite niche-kink route which could be added (if popular enuf) as alt-scenes by just offering a post club activity shower choice for players and thereby minor altering of dialogue in fiancee scenes to that affect.
Thanks, love the support and your ideas as well. Bottom line, let's get Gail super nasty. Unleash the Whore!!

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark and DD3DD

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Isn't this and the Queen of Spades also an overused trope? Not that I could think of something better, but ... .
But on the other hand: If it is well done, I dont mind some recycling ;) .

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Isn't this and the Queen of Spades also an overused trope? Not that I could think of something better, but ... .
But on the other hand: If it is well done, I dont mind some recycling ;) .
Ooh I didn't know "Queen of Spades (gloryholes and anonymous encounters club)" was a thing already. Can you list games where it was done well, thanks in advance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Ooh I didn't know "Queen of Spades (gloryholes and anonymous encounters club)" was a thing already. Can you list games where it was done well, thanks in advance.
If I am not mistaken, "Bright Past" is an example for this. "Anna Exciting Affection" (the remake by Osmcuser132) also has this Club, Glory-Hole topic.
"Tuition Academy" also has this part
"How to become a Rockstar" goes in a close-by-direction, as well as "Fetish Locator".

Reactions: DD3DD

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok really enjoying this one...but another non native English dev I'll assume?

There's a LOT of grammar mistakes. Secondly, who the fuck says gosh these days unless your an 8yo boarding school girl? Seriously? Why do so many VN's have this in...blows my mind. Really, a 27yo woman of the world saying gosh or clitoris instead fuck or clit? heheh. If it was set in 1870's upper-class England then fair enough, like, golly, isn't it all rather improper dears. Come on lol. Next, no one...and I mean no one, says Miss First Name...ever...especially not in the business world. Give the MC a last name. Another hugely annoying aspect of far too many VN's. Also, rather confused why a 27yo who's been working full time for years is only just graduating. Might have made sense in your head but it doesn't in the context of the story.

That aside...lovely renders, great animations (though forced and not able to click to skip is annoying), really nice menu setup too, looking forward to seeing where this goes. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Ok really enjoying this one...but another non native English dev I'll assume?
I like your pickiness about language :) . I, yet another non native one, surely miss a lot of those hickups, but even I loose immersion in badly texted novels. If somebody developes games and is unsure about the language, he should just pay a student to verify his texts or even use AI for it.

On the other hand, "who uses 'gosh' nowadays?!". Get out of your neighbourhood and you will be surprised who speaks with strange tounges. I knew a girl at university whose family banned cursing completely. So she used something even stranger than "gosh" :D .
But yeah, if this, bad grammar, bad spelling, unlogical plot and more adds up, it can really break immersion.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Hello, I wanted to say that it is very, very unfair that all games are translated into different languages except Persian! Is Persian language not considered? And please don't tell me to make it yourself, I have neither the knowledge nor the position.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Started playing the game today, looks nice :) just one question, im mostly here because of the "sharing" tag, but on my early impresion this looks like only cheating, later the corruption route develops into the bf sharing the mc girl ? if anyones know, thanks :D

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes