Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
As much as i like the look of FMC, it is IMO one of the best looking ones out there that i have seen so far, i can't continue playing this. I was doing a girlfriend route, but then she is forced into banging her boss, and possibly others down the line, idk haven't gotten that far yet. Even though she put out the first time somewhat willingly in order to get the promotion, the subsequent instances are all forced on her and she's basically being raped. I just can't go along with that. I thought that if on girlfriend route you would be able to turn down and avoid these scenes but you can't so it just ends up being a slightly different dialogue. She still ends up a whore. Sorry but im not down for that. If she still had to wear skimpy clothes to work to keep her boss happy but could straight up avoid the sex, even the first one, then i would be down for that but this way its just too much for me. If there is one thing i hate in these games, its rape, and that's what this essentially is.
I played the girlfriend route too, but she chose to be a prostitute

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
As much as i like the look of FMC, it is IMO one of the best looking ones out there that i have seen so far, i can't continue playing this. I was doing a girlfriend route, but then she is forced into banging her boss, and possibly others down the line, idk haven't gotten that far yet. Even though she put out the first time somewhat willingly in order to get the promotion, the subsequent instances are all forced on her and she's basically being raped. I just can't go along with that. I thought that if on girlfriend route you would be able to turn down and avoid these scenes but you can't so it just ends up being a slightly different dialogue. She still ends up a whore. Sorry but im not down for that. If she still had to wear skimpy clothes to work to keep her boss happy but could straight up avoid the sex, even the first one, then i would be down for that but this way its just too much for me. If there is one thing i hate in these games, its rape, and that's what this essentially is.
well i can say this game isnt about a gf being loyal,so i think you can see that in the first chapter alone ,why to go through all of them and play coy ? from the beggining there wasnt any true loyal gf route so what bottherring

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
well i can say this game isnt about a gf being loyal,so i think you can see that in the first chapter alone ,why to go through all of them and play coy ? from the beggining there wasnt any true loyal gf route so what bottherring
Who plays these games and wants to be faithful? That sounds like a boring game to me, just seeing her having sex scenes with the boyfriend who is a ungrateful bastard anyway. You realize the resin they don’t have rent money is cause he blew it all on a ps5, now his girl has to satisfy landlord to pay that rent with her body

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You can't avoid the first scene, but it has to be changed, something the creator said a long time ago. Besides, I guess all other scenes can be avoided.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
You can't avoid the first scene, but it has to be changed, something the creator said a long time ago. Besides, I guess all other scenes can be avoided.
why in your fair mind will go to play a mc female character to be a prude>???? are we kidding ourselves here? cmon guys isnt liek we didnt see that coming from the first update and the pictures in the op......gail is the definition of a goddes so whatever you play the "loyalgf"routr :devilish: or the go for the more fun one "sluttygail"the destroyer route ,is all for fun,so......

Reactions: pleaseletme
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes